No announcement yet.

PIECE OF **** car, roommate's birthday, matchmaking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIECE OF **** car, roommate's birthday, matchmaking

I swear, every mundane insignificant thing that can go wrong with my car WILL by the time I get the chance to be rid of the ****ing thing. As if the current ineptitudes of that ****bag car of mine aren't enough, I'm on the freeway yesterday doing about 85, and I look down to my speedometer to read that I'm, according to my car, doing 0. That's right, you ****stacks.... my speedometer is out of commission. This might actually be a blessing in disguise, considering all the other things that have gone wrong in this PIECE OF **** car I drive.... now I can sell it with 140k miles even if it has like 190 by February. I've decided I ain't fixin a god damn thing on it either, I'm gonna sell it ghetto style to some minority with a shopping cart anyway. For $20. So far, this ****ing car has a kicked out taillight, a bald right tire, a broken sideview mirror, and busted electric antenna, dents on each fender, both cornerlights missing, and now a broken speedometer. Oh, it's been losing power stedily for months too. I stopped caring about this ****ing bag of crap a long, long time ago, I just hope it lasts till February so I don't have to be without a car for any amount of time, cuz that's when I'll have cha-ching to buy a new ****bag. No more Honda. But I don't want a muscle car like all you ******s drive, cuz then I'll look like I have no **** like all you ******s do.

OOOOooooOOOOOooooooOOOOoooooooohhh, that's right. I just said that all you Mustang driving, Ford hat wearing, rearview mirror fuzzy dice hangin jackasses have nothing in the sack. Yup. That's right.

My roommate's birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to pick his present up today. He really came through for me on my birthday, and honestly, was one of the only ones who did. He showed me what a friend he was, so now, I just ain't got it in me to not go all out for him on his birthday. See, we're both scorpios... we gotta stick together on this ****. I was thinking for awhile that I got him all the birthday present he needs by inadvertently hooking him up with the neighbor chick (we'll get to that in a moment), but he's a huge Redskins fan, and since I got to watch Green Bay absolutely destroy them a couple weeks back, I feel it's my duty to buy him a jersey and bake him a cake. Alright, so maybe I'm not gonna bake him a cake, but like, still... okay, well maybe I am, but I just don't wanna admit that I'm baking a cake to a bunch of testosterone-powered dip****s on a fight site. It's gonna be a good birthday for him. It want his to be better than mine.

Anyway... this neighbor chick... cool lady. Nathan has liked her since she gave him the time of day, and I saw this as a blaringly obvious overtone to every interaction between them for months. Finally, I just came out and told her "look, my roommate is going ape**** over you, do something about it." She had just gotten divorced after 7 years, and one of the guys she was dating ****ed her over real good, so like, heres comes Dave to get someone laid. Within a week of telling her that he liked her, I come home one night to blasting Radiohead (worst ****ing band ever) and 2 squeaks coming from my roommate's bedroom. Yup. He scored. Thanks Dave.... of course, he never said so, but **** it. It's his birthday today, I'll complain later.

That's all I feel like bitching about right now.

Don't be a *****, buy a pickup

Comment

How dare you tell me what to do. I strike you down like cobra.

Actually, I've thought about a truck, but what the **** would I use it for? I fight, I don't work construction.

Comment

I don't work construction either, lol.

Once you get a truck it is so useful. I use mine often, whenever I need to move ****.

And trucks look dope as ****. And I'm not talking about those "pimped out" ****-trucks. I'm talking 100% hickstyle pickup truck baby. I have a Ford Ranger now but when I am old and extremely wealthy I'm going to have like 5 huge trucks.

Comment

My car was getting like that..It was like a regular bill every month to pay for repairs, so I got something else. God bless that car.

And I also have a mustang, yet no sack.

Comment

Hojak had truck when Tanner met Hojak.

Comment

well if you picked me up Id give you play. I go by "The Book"

Dave, unless you have ANY reason to own a truck (which you implied you didnt) dont buy one.

Comment

[quote:1592c62eec="Tanner Rhoden"]Hojak had truck when Tanner met Hojak.[/quote:1592c62eec]

That was my ex's father's. Cuz of him, I also had a Cadillac for a little while.

Comment

I want a cadillac.

Comment

It was nice.... cherry red leather interior, instrument panel was completely functional... electrical everything... till the ****in thing died on me on the freeway while I was going 65, and the steering wheel & brakes locked up. Nice car... but it's a 3 ton death trap.

Comment

Working...
                    X