Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video exposed:Why Castillo Beat Mayweather (Landed Punches Count)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I really wish debates about retired fighters were kept in the history section.
    It is not even a debate it is straight up trolling, that is all this guy does

Comment

You gotta let it go

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I really wish debates about retired fighters were kept in the history section.
        I really wish spoon and all his gay alts were kept in the pinoy lounge.

Comment

As Conor McGregor would say : "Losers focus on winners while Winners focus on winning"

Spoon is clearly a loser in his real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            As Conor McGregor would say : "Losers focus on winners while Winners focus on winning"

Spoon is clearly a loser in his real life.
            Man this is below pathetic...i have no idea how someone this pathetic can exist in life

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              So now you want to use compubox and Ledermans card as proof? Compubox had Mayweather outlanding Pacquiao and Lederman had Mayweather winning 117-111.

Watch you flip-flop now.

Most people had it for Castillo. Judges gave some rounds to Floyd where nothing much happened and a few which should have gone to Castillo.

As for the Manny fight, Floyd fans were doing the same. I do not think you called them out, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Most people had it for Castillo. Judges gave some rounds to Floyd where nothing much happened and a few which should have gone to Castillo.

As for the Manny fight, Floyd fans were doing the same. I do not think you called them out, did you?
                Now he switch's to his alt..amazing how ya'll flock to the same exact threads

BostonGuy can you check this please
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-29-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                  Aww umad b1tch ass? put a band-aid on it.
                  So your admitting your a hoe as *****... thx for validating my statement.....

Sorry ass

Comment

It's actually kinda sad that there are people in 2016 who still spinning on this...

Let it go guys, Floyd retired, you really loved to hate him, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Everyone know's he beat Floyd. I don't think anyone really disputes that.
                      We all know Mayweather was injured in that fight... and that Castillo may have beaten him... and that Floyd actually has a loss in his resume...

... but these don't change the fact that Floyd was a such great fighter...

(not exactly a Floyd's fan here...)

Comment

Working...
                      X