No announcement yet.

Who was winning the fight before the KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Who cares. It's 12 rounds. Canelo was being patient. He was being methodical.

Canelo knew he can handle Khan's power. He was composed the whole time. He knew if he times khan right. It's over.

# the great equalizer wins it all.

# canelo was a shark toying his prey
    I agree, Canelo always starts slowly and gives up early rounds.

All the khanturds saying Canelo was being schooled is utter nonsense.

The fight went exactly how most neutrals said it would.

You can't really blame Khan, though I didn't think he looked good at the weight.

Canelo should be fighting at 160, last night was a mismatch.

Comment

I didn't write the points but it was pretty close.

Perhaps Khan a bit up.

Comment

Doesn't really matter but I had it 4-1 but could see 3-2 Khan, but the tide had definitly shifted , Don't see how one of the judges could have 4-1 Canelo though

Comment

I envy you mexican and puerto rican guys hating each other for boxing, for real no joke

Comment

Khan was doing pretty well for a blown up JWW

Comment

I had Khan up 3-2 heading into the 6th but Canelo had all the momentum and was breaking Khan down. Khan won the first 2 rounds to take a early lead. Then Canelo figured Khan out and started timing him and hurting him with literally everything he landed. Had a vicious left hook to the jaw that made Khan do the stanky leg and almost dropped him 2 rounds earlier. Then busted his eye the round before. And had numerous body shots that hurt Khan in rounds 3-5. I told my buddy that Khan can't keep these shots he won't last 12 rounds. So the score was irrelevant anyone who knows boxing knew Khan was in big trouble and the tide had turned. Canelo was calm and it was only a matter of time till he took him out.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-08-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

People here become blind to body shots when it's convenient for them. Canelo taxed that body in the 3rd-5th and if you don't believe that, look at how Khan began to slow. Hell, he got knocked out anticipating a body shot.

Comment

I had it 4-1 Khan, you can make a case for 3-2 Canelo.

Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    People here become blind to body shots when it's convenient for them. Canelo taxed that body in the 3rd-5th and if you don't believe that, look at how Khan began to slow. Hell, he got knocked out anticipating a body shot.
                    He did land some nice body shots but I still think Khan won the rounds. And yes the body shots seemed to have played a huge part in getting that KO.

Comment

I had Khan winning first 4 rounds but would have been alright with 3-2 Khan.

One judge had it 4-1 to Canelo, really?

Comment

Working...
                      X