Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man brutally sucker punches 16 year old girl and knocks her cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    And when I say kids, I meant more like late teens.
    Random thug wannabes probably!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Who the fuc7k said it was right or agreeable. Even if he had reason it was still fu7ked up. Point is it had reason behind it. Wether it be her husband , boyfriend girlfriend or her herself....HE had his reason.
      Just dont hink he saw agirl walking outta the house and said to himself....." hmmmm i feel like running up behind some chick and knocking her head off today"....Thats a little far fetch.
      I just told you that the girl herself says she doesn't know the guy, never seen him. But since you love defending sick ****s like that guy so much, I bet you're going to say that the girl is lying right? Do you by any chance enjoy hurting women too? Who else would talk your kind of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        I just told you that the girl herself says she doesn't know the guy, never seen him. But since you love defending sick ****s like that guy so much, I bet you're going to say that the girl is lying right? Do you by any chance enjoy hurting women too? Who else would talk your kind of ****.
        She said that because she dont wanna rat. The repercussions to that will be worst. Of course she dont know anything. Good for her. LOLMFAO who ever said i was defending the guy....Just because i dont agree with you ignorant theory or not dumb enough to believe that bullslit story by the press. LOL youre one of them who believe everything you read or hear huh? Try using what you lack... common sense!

Comment

Maybe the reason was faith?

She was a Muslim, wearing the scarf and he felt the need to hit her.

Just throwing it out there.

Comment

She said that because she dont wanna rat. The repercussions to that will be worst. Of course she dont know anything. Good for her. LOLMFAO who ever said i was defending the guy....Just because i dont agree with you ignorant theory or not dumb enough to believe that bullslit story by the press. LOL youre one of them who believe everything you read or hear huh? Try using what you lack... common sense!
            Thanks for proving my point a$shole. Bull**** press story? Again, the girl said this herself, AFTER she spoke to a cop you imbecile. If she's lying to a cop it would be exposed and she'd be punished. Spoken like somebody who defends the actions of such vermin. LOL you sick SOB, seek help already before you really hurt an innocent woman.

Comment

So if someone punches your grandma you'll find an excuse for him too? "Oh he's just a teen he don't know any better."

or better yet, "Well, maybe my granda flipped him off or something!"

You're trying to find an excuse for an inexcusable offense man.

Comment

So if someone punches your grandma you'll find an excuse for him too? "Oh he's just a teen he don't know any better."

It's almost like this ****** is the guy who did it. I wonder what his reaction would be if somebody did that to his sister or daughter, and I also told him that she probably had it coming and that kind of sick BS. But he's probably trolling anyway. Besides, with that kind of grammer his IQ can't be above 60.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Thanks for proving my point a$shole. Bull**** press story? Again, the girl said this herself, AFTER she spoke to a cop you imbecile. If she's lying to a cop it would be exposed and she'd be punished. Spoken like somebody who defends the actions of such vermin. LOL you sick SOB, seek help already before you really hurt an innocent woman.
                  ohhhh wow weeee.....like nobody lies to the cops! WOW how did the infection spread to your brain! Again can you find a post where i said i thought it was right? hmmmmmm you cant can you.....ya big dummy! Thats what lies consist of. So that nobody finds out.....hehehehehe Keep reaching. All you have is some false accusation that you made yup in your own twisted small little brain that i defend it. And you cant for the life of you post a quote of mine where i said i did! The more you try the dumber you look! You make owning you easy.

Comment

wrong again. Just saying there is always a another side to a story. I dont go with the media for sure. And if my grandfather did flip someone off...well he shouldnt have done that, unless hes prepared for the conscience. Dont make it right. But knowing your roll in life is important. You dont go in over town in Miami and walk the streets screaming the N word either. Someone is gonna bust your azz. But when it happens the media can say poor victim he didnt deserve that. Are we to belive that? Does it make it right....NO! There just always two sides to the story....If you wanna be dumb enough believe the Media and all of what you hear....go ahead. I dont. And it dont mean i approve or think what was wrong was right or justified!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      ohhhh wow weeee.....like nobody lies to the cops! WOW how did the infection spread to your brain! Again can you find a post where i said i thought it was right? hmmmmmm you cant can you.....ya big dummy! Thats what lies consist of. So that nobody finds out.....hehehehehe Keep reaching. All you have is some false accusation that you made yup in your own twisted small little brain that i defend it. And you cant for the life of you post a quote of mine where i said i did! The more you try the dumber you look! You make owning you easy.
                      Yes you are defending the scumbag by calling the victim a liar over and over again, and you clearly implied that she had it coming. Re-read your nonsense yourself you mentally disturbed imbecile, I'm not going to make myself even more stupid by going through any more of your ******ed posts.
                      Here's how the real world works, you sad, pathetic, sick woman-hater. YOU have to bring evidence that she is lying/did something to the guy that triggered that assault, and also that she knew him. All evidence shows that it was a random attack with no background. Show evidence to support your BS or STFU.

Deal with, sick ****s like that exist in this world. Some people just enjoy hurting people. Why don't you ask serial killers if their victims did anything you suggested that triggered it? Or better yet, why don't you just STFU altogether. You're done.

Comment

Working...
                      X