Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you miss the Pacfans vs Floydfans war once the fight it over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure as hell wont

Comment

Miss the thing that's basically destroyed these forums from the ground up? Nope.

Comment

this war will never end there will always be something to b1tch about

Comment

It's impossible to miss something you don't give 2 ****s about.

Comment

The *******s have literally ruined the internet boxing community. They are the least knowledgeable, most irrational and pig ignorant fan base I have ever encountered in sports. Their idol worship has made it impossible for me to be a fan of Pacquiao. When Floyd destroys him and 99% of the pinoy disappear, this forum will be so much nicer.

Look at how they disappeared for 3 days after JMM-Pac III, then they reappear with "foot stomp" threads and "watch it in slow-mo" rants. Ariza blasts Arum and they disappear for 3 days, then just resume posting all their photoshopped KFC buckets and "chikin fraud gayducker" crap like nothing happened. They are either the most elaborate network of trolling the internet has ever seen or simply the worst and dumbest group I have ever encountered.

Regardless of who wins, both of the groups will likely disappear within a few weeks of the fight. Nobody will miss them.

Comment

Floyd fans will still be here. I am wondering which set of fans will replace the *******s

Comment

Working...
              X