No announcement yet.

Alot of pacfans trying to hard to make JMM better then he is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    pretty normal in a boxing forum. ortiz was made to look like a beast before he fought floyd...same thing is happening here.
    ortiz was made to look like a beast because of his win against berto,before him and floyd announced that they were going to fight each other people were talking about victor where as marquez has been made out to be some ww beast from the time he sighned to fight manny not before

Comment

WARNING!!!! DO NOT DISCREDIT PAC'S UPCOMING BOGUS FIGHT VS MARQUEZ ON MEXIPHOBIC HBO BOXING'S COMMENTS SECTION. MEXIPHOBIC HBO WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        ortiz was made to look like a beast because of his win against berto,before him and floyd announced that they were going to fight each other people were talking about victor where as marquez has been made out to be some ww beast from the time he sighned to fight manny not before
        Ortiz looked good.got back up but they say if you quit its in your blood to quit agian.so i doubted him for the floyd fight,and most if the guys hyping ortiz up were ortiz fans and even if they werent they had a reason too ortiz looked good!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          Ortiz looked good.got back up but they say if you quit its in your blood to quit agian.so i doubted him for the floyd fight,and most if the guys hyping ortiz up were ortiz fans and even if they werent they had a reason too ortiz looked good!
          yea but the point is that ortiz name was already in the air before the fight with him and floyd was announced thyere were many people that were talking about him and how he was a beast the fact that he sighned to fight floyd is not when that began . honestly what fighter would anybody give a real chance of beating mayweather? people may talk alot but once floyd is ready to fight any of these fighters no one actually believes they will win,floyd was scared of shane but when the fight was made everyones tune changed alot of people also said that floyd wouldn't fight victor and now some people are making it seem as if there is no point in fighting martinez yet a couple months back everyone would say that floyd would never take that fight but now that it looks like it might happen here comes the doubt again

Comment

Seems like some have to convince themselves that $60-70 will be worth it. It'll be interesting to see the comments if Marquez is actually up in the scorecards at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              I made a theory thread before about how he came up in weight wrong for the floyd fight and how lifted weights and they slowed him down. Now he looks more muscular then before i think he will do just fine. But the pacfans intentions are to make him look so great to make sure noone discredits there god when the fight happens,oh it will be a war and all this.lets keep it real marquez has looked like complete **** in his sparring sessions,and he looks too tight cuz of the muscle, for some reason hes proving my theory wrong and mayb he just simply cant perform well at that weight.i still dont understand because hes been hydrating to welterweight on fight night.i hope he puts upna good fight honestly im paying for the ppv.but ya pacfans need to calm down ya trying to hard, "he looks strong!" anyone can look srrong in boxing that dont mean **** look at jean pascal.for marquez that extra muscle weight makes his punches too tight. Atleast thats what ive been seeing.hope im wrong.thoughts below.

Just like how *****s tried to make Ortiz better then he is??

By the way.. I dont like this fight.. Wish Pac was fighting Martinez or Bradley instead..

Pac will KO JMM now...

Comment

Working...
              X