Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most unjustly hated boxer here on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    Yeah Cotto proves to me that its not just a fine line but no line at all to recieve unanimous respect. Fights everybody from 147 to 154 and is a humble champ. Rear combo. I guess its the PR vs Mexican thing. Thats even a reach.

Yeah Martinez is another one. Donaire likes hip hop so thats reason enough for them.
    lmao yeah thats true on donaire.

Comment

Both K bros are hated pretty bad too, especially wlad.

I made 1 positive calzaghe thread about 2 weeks ago, the next day I get on and theres 8 or 10 anti-calzaghe threads. This is a guy that hasn't boxed in 4 years and isn't even talking about boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
        I'd say the most unjustly hated are Joe Calzaghe and Wladimir Klitschko.
        I love Zags but he is kinda cocky so I get it. Plus he showed out on Roy and you know thats "unforgiveable"

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Both K bros are hated pretty bad too, especially wlad.

I made 1 positive calzaghe thread about 2 weeks ago, the next day I get on and theres 8 or 10 anti-calzaghe threads. This is a guy that hasn't boxed in 4 years and isn't even talking about boxing anymore.
          Wlad is kinda frowned on because he's over shadowed by Vitaly yet he gets most of the glory. That is sad when Calzghe is getting hate while in the process of receiving AARP benefits.

Comment

James Kirkland.

NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!! Nobody even said he would beat Martinez anytime soon. Most people said he could give Arguelo a damn good war before he was in prison and said after at the end of the year maybe after the rust is proven to be off then it'd be a war again. Most people said a year and a half to 2 years he might give Martinez a good war.

He's does nothing but bring excitement with a damn exciting fighting style yet everybody wants to laugh and taunt him like it did boxing a huge favor that he got beat in 1 round. HELL NO it didn't. Thats one less exciting fighter now.

But real talk I think most people hatin' on me that are hatin' on him. Mad childish. *cough*faggot ass larry and Zig zag/Ellefor*cough*

Comment

European Boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                European Boxers
                this is true also

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Yeah Cotto proves to me that its not just a fine line but no line at all to recieve unanimous respect. Fights everybody from 147 to 154 and is a humble champ. Rear combo. I guess its the PR vs Mexican thing. Thats even a reach.

Yeah Martinez is another one. Donaire likes hip hop so thats reason enough for them.
                  Are you sure about that??

Comment

IMO...it is Paul Williams........for some strange reason everyone wanted him to lose to Martinez....and he generally deoesnt have a lot of fans (apart from the obvious)......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Are you sure about that??
                      Dude shut the **** up. Cotto fights EVERYBODY. The only person he hasn't fought is Martinez and that fight isn't that urgent yet but will happen eventually. Cotto is the most unjustly hated boxer PERIOD.

He does nothing but bring excitement and fight everybody that everybody else wants to duck.

Comment

Working...
                      X