No announcement yet.

The Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather JR Pound for Pound Lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather JR Pound for Pound Lie

Last year, a story rocked the Boxing world and something very interesting happened on all the mainstream news wires and Sports Shows that never happens anymore. Floyd Mayweather’s camp, probably headed by Leonard “I Can Make Up Good Stories” Ellerbee, put out to a source in the media that the Mayweather Camp feels that Manny Pacquiao was “Juicing,” a term used for taking steroids.

There was zero proof other than the amazing fact that “Pacman” had moved up seven weight classes and for the most part, defeated all of his opponents put in front of him. In return, Pacquiao’s camp filed a lawsuit against the Mayweather camp for these accusations. The media had a frenzy about the steroids story and outlets that never cover boxing jumped on it like a John does a hooker.

At press time, I have no clue if that case has been dropped, but it ties into my theory.

Floyd Mayweather, JR., Roger Mayweather, Leonard Ellerbee, Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach and the rest of both of their camps are acting in a Blockbuster Movie called, “Keep the Nonsense Going” Directed by Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao. Why would they all want to star in is this blockbuster movie?

It’s simple.

The more crap they can throw out there and get main stream media to pick up something again, they never do when it comes to boxing, the more MONEY this fight will generate.

Today, I woke to now read Floyd Mayweather, JR., has said he is going to take a few years off from boxing. Nonsense!

Not after a masterful beating of Sugar Shane Mosley where he was actually stunned in the second round (this gave Pacnut fans even more confidence their fighter could beat PBF) and “Money” as he so proudly calls himself can make the biggest purse in boxing history when he signs to finally fight Pacquiao who in turn, will receive his biggest purse.

All of these antics from both camps is just that, antics to sell a fight that honestly, needs no more because the boxing public craves for it. Do not be fooled by any of it…. As P Diddy, (He still is P Diddy right?) said, “It’s All About The Benjamin’s Baby.”

Wait…… The phone is ringing……. Hello, Ringside Report Office….. What is that you say? Manny Pacquiao has resigned his Congressional Seat and is now running for President of the PI? He will not be able to fight Mayweather anytime soon…. And who is this speaking? A close friend of Freddie Roach? What is your name? Click……

Well, RSR Readers you get the point and when it is all said and done, just remember that as educated boxing fans, we know all of these outside antics are just that, antics to make this what it will truly be, “The Biggest Fight In Boxing History To Date.”
Working...
X