No announcement yet.

Should science look into a cure for the gay gene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of you should start subscribing to this magazine:

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media2/image/1/_/_/_/1/3/0/d/1/6a00d8341c730253ef00e54f24cabe8833-640wi.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

GAY RIGHTS is not equal to human rights, they are two completely different things!

{Gay Rights = Individual Freedoms}

Gays are of course, humans, that have adopted an unnatural lifestyle based on personal preference.

No they're not. Gay people are humans who are entitled to human rights. That's not too hard to understand, is it?

And we come to the reasons why I object to the public display of ****sexual lifestyles. It alters society by injecting unnatural relationships into a susceptible environment. Children have no idea or concept of a gay lifestyle until they are exposed to it. Public acceptance of that lifestyle makes it alright for children to explore as an alternative to the normal male\female relationships, whenever they encounter difficult challenges.

When ****sexuality is accepted in society, It becomes easy for a girl who for whatever reason cannot get a boyfriend to turn gay. It becomes an easy alternative for a boy who is shy with girls to turn to other boys to get their thing off.

That's the issue!!!! Societies acceptance of ****sexuality changes the playing field from a male\female social environment to a male\male, female\female and male\female environment.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back your claims.

Because they are interacting with same sex as they would\should with the opposite sex. Those are unnatural events!!!

When I hang out with the guys, I have no vision of intimacy with them - it doesn't even have a chance of happening in my mind.

But, when I'm with the opposite sex, I cannot stop thinking about intimacy and sexual interaction.

That is the difference in interactions, of a straight male\female relationship and a male\male and female\female relationship.

That has no affect on people's lives.
      And I have no problem with people expressing or exploring their individual freedoms and desires ... none whatsoever!!!!!!

But, it should remain behind doors, out of public view, where it doesn't have a high risk of infecting influential young kids. !!!!!!

IMO, THAT PERSONAL LIFESTYLE CHOICE {****sexuality} should not be exposed to society or its inhabitants.

!
      If you've no problem with that then I don't see why this is an issue. You don't agree with what they do? Big deal. That's just your personal opinion.
      If their rights are taken away, then all of our rights are taken away as people living in a free society.

Comment

Working...
      X