No announcement yet.

PacFans why all of a sudden your out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50/50 = GTFO!!!
    And frankly I lost all the interest in a third fight after seeing marquez at 147.. Pac won't get any credit from it..

Comment

marquez has no chance against pac at anything above 135 lbs he will be knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by jimmykaba View Post
        we had a lot of respect to Marquez we just doesnt want to see the fight @ 147

and 50-50 split? wtheck
        Im sure that part could have been renegotiated.

Comment

50/50 might have been the initial proposal.

During the negotiations process you'll notice that the people negotiating will ask for certain terms that tend to be more lenient towards their own fighter.

As the talks go through, chances are the final result would not be too far from your initial proposal. Why would you put yourself at a disadvantage right away at the start of negotiations?

I think they could have worked something out if they were really serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
            Im sure that part could have been renegotiated.
            not if GBP is in the negotiation

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
              Marquez comes into play all of sudden your downgrading guy that gave your Fighter more he could handle and still wants more. I see what it is amid all the allegations you havent had anything to comment on. Your boy was ducking and dodging test and yall were hush mouth. JMM comes out and you start getting all this sideways talk going. You guys come out of the woodwork chest all puffed out. You need to quit being huggers and Fans instead. I still cant get over all the armchair quarterbacks in here!!!

Marquez would really die when he fights PAC at WW

Comment

I would like the fight honestly, but Golden Boy is preventing this fight from happening any time soon, they are quite obviously being unreasonable with their demands.

Originally posted by Emphasis View Post
                50/50 might have been the initial proposal.

During the negotiations process you'll notice that the people negotiating will ask for certain terms that tend to be more lenient towards their own fighter.

As the talks go through, chances are the final result would not be too far from your initial proposal. Why would you put yourself at a disadvantage right away at the start of negotiations?

I think they could have worked something out if they were really serious.

Top Rank & Golden Boy are NOT working together at all. Not until the mayweather/pac thing is settled. You wont see any fighter from either camp fight eachother.

Comment

I would love to see a third fight, especially at 140.

50/50? =

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Floyd made JMM's stock crash. Demands of a 50-50 split and drug testing is hilarious. JMM will get destroyed at 140-147. He could hardly maintain 135.

Comment

Well, imagine JMM fighting Clottey. I know styles make fights but Pac is now at his peak and JMM is on the way down especially so in a weight class above 135. It will be a mismatch more than when he fought Floyd. It won't last 6 rounds and JMM brutally battered and knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X