No announcement yet.

I'm so tired of Lennox Lewis's commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so tired of Lennox Lewis's commentating

I could barely listen to him - every damn time there is an opportunity, he talks about something that's happening in the fight that pertains to his career or his legacy. If a fighter is cut, he seems to reference his fight with Klitschko and how great fighter A or B is for opening a cut on their opponent. Then he proceeds to talk about how Vitali needs to knock people out more often, when Vitali has a MUCH higher KO% than Lewis did. Lewis is biased and most of the crap he says is solely to make himself look good. I can't listen to his BS anymore - HBO should get rid of him.

Definitely..

Comment

Lol come on man how can you not like Lennox? he is the most lost, goofy commentator on this side of George foreman. He is always a great twist to the ears..However i think HBO should yank him and give Tarver the full time position. hes great

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
        I could barely listen to him - every damn time there is an opportunity, he talks about something that's happening in the fight that pertains to his career or his legacy. If a fighter is cut, he seems to reference his fight with Klitschko and how great fighter A or B is for opening a cut on their opponent. Then he proceeds to talk about how Vitali needs to knock people out more often, when Vitali has a MUCH higher KO% than Lewis did. Lewis is biased and most of the crap he says is solely to make himself look good. I can't listen to his BS anymore - HBO should get rid of him.
        thats probably because you were a fan of tyson who lewis beat the **** down. also you have foreman as your avatar the worst announcer in sports history bar none. eat a fat ***

Comment

i like Showtimes commentators better. They tend to stick right to the subject at hand, they don't go into diatribes about their comments, and keep it focused pretty much right on the fight and get the facts right. They keep it simple and don't do like you say, DDeg.

I like Tarver, though. He's cool. Keeps it real, And isn't a braggart or concieted. I like commentators who are or used to be great boxers, like RoyJJ, or Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
            Definitely..

co-sign...Definitely

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
              I agree.

Lewis was not being fair to Vitali last night. And Lennox seems to have a low IQ and his use of the English language is rather childlike, so I think HBO should replace him.

I thought Bob Papa did a better job, and even Max Kellerman gave Vitali some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by lewis lloyd View Post
                thats probably because you were a fan of tyson who lewis beat the **** down. also you have foreman as your avatar the worst announcer in sports history bar none. eat a fat ***
                hahaha

Comment

RJJ is a good commentator.

Comment

i watched the sky version ... so i dunno, but i'd take lewis over gus johnson any day of the week. sho has to fire that guy he's beyond terrible ...

Comment

Working...
                    X