Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you guys want to be the next Fight Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also ea should add a 1 PUNCH KO. i cannot do it on fn2, a 1 punch KNOCKDOWN yes, but a 1 punch KO? no.

Comment

are they even goping to make another fight night because round 3 is already boring me.they should definetly add more fighters, make the fights more realistic because its so unrealstic to throw almost 100 punches in one round.Also hbo commentary but since its ea its not gong to happen but it would be cool though

Comment

Sven Ottke as a playable legend.

Comment

Originally posted by kingroy View Post
          obviously more fighters(with real stats) in all weightclasses, at least 15 in the important ones... more stats so it can feel more real...for example

stats

power
          instead of power, divide it into jab power-left hook power-right hook power-straight right power-left upper power-right upper power.

speed
          instead of speed, divde it into speed of every punch.

agility

instead of agility divide it into footwork, and agility

chin

change a little the chin mode, i mean a figher lke morales has like 70 chin, so hes easy to ko in the recent games, but really, that guy is never koed or knocked down, so i would add a knockdown protection and knock out protection kinda thing. example

morales has a 70 chin, but he has only been knocked down in his last 2 fights and only because hes shot, so id say he would have a 95 knockdown protection so if you have him out on his feet, the time you have to knock him down should be less.

the example for the knock out protection would be roy jones.

roy in the fnr3 game has a 60 chin, which i think is too low considering he was never hurt before going up to light heavy, so in order to make it more real i would say his chin is 85. he was also only knocked downed 3 times in his life soo id say his knockdown protection would be like 85, but you cant have a fighter so good that you cant beat him with anyone else so for this goes the ko protection. roy has a history of being ko'ed cold 3 times, so i would say his ko protection could be a 60 and so it gives you the possiblilty to knock him out if you land some clean hard punches on him, without exactly having to damage him...

infighting and outfighting

this is really lacking in the game, i mean if you land a 1-2 from the outside,in fnr3 the other guy can walk right through them and aim for your body wth hooks, and that doesnt feel real, so i think they should make it more difficult to get on the inside.

noW here comes a new stat called infighting hability which would give afighter the abilty to crouch and throw compact punches from close range, for example.

castillo and hatton are both infighters, castillo is obviously a better one, but hatton is the stronger one and he could be able to slug it out with castillo conpensating the difference in hability with power, but a fighter like mayweather would try to defend and land a fast combination to get away because castillo has more power and more infighting habililty and he wouldnt be able to slug it out with him.

ill continue later...
          i flattened jones with the 3rd or 4th punch in the fight and went on to stop him in that 1st rd, never landed such a perfect before or after that point.

making your pown fighters is good but limiting you to 10 per profile is gay.
          theres no need. it means you end up creating each division on each profile.

the rag doll is appaling A) when you knock them down b) in the replays.
          theres nothing better than spasticating diego corrales with my mike tyson
          but for gods sake, its way too slow, they look stupid and sometimes their
          limbs start having epiletic fits on the ground.

career mode needs scrapping and rebuilding properly. none of this rivals
          rubbish or ko fights, how unrealistic.

no non current fighters, if you want golden oldies make em.
          it seems pointless to have hagler, leonard, duran but no hearns and to me,
          seems like a waste of time anyway, does anybody really want hopkins vs leonard ?

hooks should be alittle easier, it doesnt get its own part of the analogue stick,
          rather you have to rotate it slightly. means i tend to use buttons every now
          and then and that undermines the entire innovative control system.

Rafael Marquez, Juan Manuel Marquez, ? Pavlik, Edison Miranda, Cory Spinks, Ricardo Mayorga, Fernando Vargas, Shane Mosley, Zab Judah, Miguel Cotto, Floyd Mayweather, Ricky Hatton, Antonio Margarito, Paul Williams, Joe Calzaghe, Mikkel Kessler, Glen Johnson, Antonio Tarver, David Haye, wladimir klitschko, lamon brewster, shannon briggs, samuel peter, Nikolay Valuev, ruslan chagaev, oleg maskaev, Jean Marc Mormeck, Arthur Abraham, Kermit Cintron, Daniel Ponce de leon

to name a few

A create a tournament feature would be great.
          would be better than having to keep my own scores each fight.

btw: does anyone ever setup fights and let the computer go at it ?

Comment

Working...
          X