No announcement yet.

I just finished playing fight night 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished playing fight night 2

and it's the best game i got as of now. i created my own fighter. finished amateur fights 10-0-10 got the title..later im fighting the 1st pro fight.

it's a great game i love it. with unique names etc... 9.5

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
    and it's the best game i got as of now. i created my own fighter. finished amateur fights 10-0-10 got the title..later im fighting the 1st pro fight.

it's a great game i love it. with unique names etc... 9.5
    You'll love the tassels

Comment

It's too easy though.

Barrera is great on it.

Comment

What I do is just take the soonest fight so I can tack on major amounts of winnings. Hence, why my best had over 100 fights at the age of 65 where you must retire..

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Bled View Post
          What I do is just take the soonest fight so I can tack on major amounts of winnings. Hence, why my best had over 100 fights at the age of 65 where you must retire..
          I fought until 50 with my boxer and he had 81 fights and was undefeated. The stats deteriorate too fast when they get older though.

On the PSP version of Round 3, my fighter had performed in 120 fights by the age of 35. Once you win a title, you can defend it every four weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
            I fought until 50 with my boxer and he had 81 fights and was undefeated. The stats deteriorate too fast when they get older though.

On the PSP version of Round 3, my fighter had performed in 120 fights by the age of 35. Once you win a title, you can defend it every four weeks.
            I had to run my ass off in the ring when my stats would fail on me. Hit him a few good times and then just start ducking and avoiding..

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Bled View Post
              You'll love the tassels
              can you explain what that is?

Comment

Victorious Boxers 2 the japanese version is hot. YOu can create your own fighter and have a diet and all that ****. It's sort of like a giga pet. lol (If anyone remembers that ****)

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  Victorious Boxers 2 the japanese version is hot. YOu can create your own fighter and have a diet and all that ****. It's sort of like a giga pet. lol (If anyone remembers that ****)
                  ive heard that...i want that game dammit....though it wont run in my ps3....

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                    can you explain what that is?
                    The fringe on the trunks and the fringe on the custom shoes. Preview them in the shop.

Comment

Working...
                    X