Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derek Chisors is the man! Haye ain't nothing but a coulda been.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Chisors is the man! Haye ain't nothing but a coulda been.

I gotta say its becoming more and more apprent that Haye is the ***** in this negotiation. Any Real Man would be jumping at a chance to fight his arch enemy for a 50-50 split but its Haye that can't deal with Chisora trumping him in terms of putting everything aside and fighting him first.

The deal Haye wants, to fight in the summer and for Wlad to cancel the Chisora bout, is far too simple. Theres a week Wlad has to fix a fight between him and Haye or him and chisora and Wlad is not gonna want to look like some kinda skunk by backing away from a fight with Chisora and substituting it for Haye. He wants both fights and I give him credit for that.

Derek Chisora manned up and dived in to get that Wlad fight fixed and he deserves his shot and if he avoids it in order to fix a summer fight with Haye its gonna look abysmal! Chisora would be backing Haye all the way and teasing Wlad at pressers. No doubt it would be a UK vs the rest of the world deal. But Chisora would get knocked back from a fight he had ALREADY FIXED with the champ!

Would Haye give Chisora a fight?

No, Wlad put HIS belt onthe line and offered it in a fight that deserves to happen and would be an excellent prelude to the Haye Wlad fight. It would bild the hype on mainland Europe for the fight happenning agains the WBA champ!

Chisora vs Wlad is an excellent idea. Lets see it happen!

WAR DELBOY!
    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 01-05-2011, 08:38 PM.

Boxing historians of the future will remember Chisora in a more positive way than they'll remember Haye.

He's a ring warrior who accepts tough challenges, while Haye is just a vain, egotistical, cowardly megalomaniac.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
      Boxing historians of the future will remember Chisora in a more positive way than they'll remember Haye.

He's a ring warrior who accepts tough challenges, while Haye is just a vain, egotistical, cowardly megalomaniac.
      like is said earlier haye would only be remembered as coward

Comment

history will never remember Chisora at all, except as a name on Wlads record.

Im so bummed out by this fight. Who has Chisora beat, and why is he even being discussed for Wlad? I get that Wlad doesnt have a huge amount of options, but Id literally get more excited to see Wladimir fight John Ruiz or Alex Dimitrenko or someone.

I dont give a damn whos fault it is, Im just irritated the fight aint happening.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          history will never remember Chisora at all, except as a name on Wlads record.

Im so bummed out by this fight. Who has Chisora beat, and why is he even being discussed for Wlad? I get that Wlad doesnt have a huge amount of options, but Id literally get more excited to see Wladimir fight John Ruiz or Alex Dimitrenko or someone.

I dont give a damn whos fault it is, Im just irritated the fight aint happening.
          He's got some Britihs/Commonwealth titles and he's pretty good in the rankings and above all he is YOUNG and a name for the future. My point is more that this fight was fixed and had to be delayed because of an injury. If the Haye fight was in April I wouldn't mind so much but the fact he wants the fight fixed for the summer and for Wlad not to fight anyone?

I think thats BAD FOR BOXING (TM).

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            He's got some Britihs/Commonwealth titles and he's pretty good in the rankings and above all he is YOUNG and a name for the future. My point is more that this fight was fixed and had to be delayed because of an injury. If the Haye fight was in April I wouldn't mind so much but the fact he wants the fight fixed for the summer and for Wlad not to fight anyone?

Exactly.

Green K given.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
              He's got some Britihs/Commonwealth titles and he's pretty good in the rankings and above all he is YOUNG and a name for the future.
              hes also crap, and has no business fighting Wladimir at the time.
              My point is more that this fight was fixed and had to be delayed because of an injury. If the Haye fight was in April I wouldn't mind so much but the fact he wants the fight fixed for the summer and for Wlad not to fight anyone?

Haye is an idiot and a jackass, and I put most(90%+) the blame on him for not making the fight for such a stupid reason.

But I also dont give a damn about the Chisora fight, and would love for Wladimir to just give in to Haye's stupidity and cancel the Chisora fight so he can KO Haye.

Comment

My point is a good innings with Wlad could get Chisora up the rankings better than anything its a good level to be at.

I wish him all the best as fixing a fight with Wlad has certainlt made Haye and Booth put their skates on and realise British boxing fans won't buy their bull****.

Comment

______________bump

Comment

Wlad signing to fight Chisora 8 weeks before a proposed Haye due to 'inactivity' fight shows what a weak hearted individual he is. It's smoke and mirrors. If you're out of the ring for 7-8 months an extra 8 weeks makes no difference, and he would never have been ready to fight Haye just 8 weeks later. Wlad never wanted to fight Haye and wouldn't have fought him on July 2nd. Haye was there willing to sign and Wlad made the fight impossible by fighting Chisora instead. Now we have two fights on the horizon that nobody wants to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X