williams may be in for a rude awakening with pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    put ur points where ya mouth be at Larrold
    hell naw..my rich friend...i never said who would win.............

Comment

I agree that Paul Williams is in for a good fight and maybe will even get Koed.
      Sure Pavlik is a "come forward fighter", But it got him where he is today and he does it well.
      Punisher has not been in there with someone that hits as hard as Kelly.
      Pavlik has been in and Koed some pretty good guys in Taylor, Hopkins(12 rounds), and Miranda, they are also pretty strong "heavy fighters".
      While Punisher went 12 rounds with a 147 pound Margarito.12 rounds with a 147 lb light hitting Quintana and a mostly defensive Winky at 157 for 12 rounds too.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        hell naw..my rich friend...i never said who would win.............
        mmhmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
          How is someone too big for a division if he makes weight easily?
          this making weight **** is ridiculois...most people at 147 cant fight at 160..anyone can make a weight then gain 15-20 pounds by fight night..that doesnt mean your a 147 pound fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            they think pavlik has a glass chin because taylor dropped him and bhop outboxed him.

but pwill doesn't have half the power of taylor or bhop, so I dunno how pwill is gonna test it other than smacking it 100x per round.
            What these guys are forgesting is that Jermaine can crack for the first 6 rounds before he tires, and that Hopkins in his prime used to knock fighters like Pavlik out.

Comment

this making weight **** is ridiculois...most people at 147 cant fight at 160..anyone can make a weight then gain 15-20 pounds by fight night..that doesnt mean your a 147 pound fighter
              so just because they cant... then he must not be able too? ive seen at least 6 interviews where he says 147 is easy for me.. the weight just comes off when i want it too

Comment

If you can make the weight and fight effectivly there, then you are a 147pound fighter. No one was complaining when Pacquiao gained 17 pounds overnight when he fought Marquez the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  so just because they cant... then he must not be able too? ive seen at least 6 interviews where he says 147 is easy for me.. the weight just comes off when i want it too
                  Exactly. Paul just has a very good metabolism. He is naturally skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    they think pavlik has a glass chin because taylor dropped him and bhop outboxed him.

but pwill doesn't have half the power of taylor or bhop, so I dunno how pwill is gonna test it other than smacking it 100x per round.
                    How does getting outboxed prove him to have a glass chin? He lost to Hopkins b/c of his sluggish footwork and inability to lead with hooks and crosses

Comment

this will be his first fight..where hes the smaller guy in the ring..and against a powerful tough champion...now i dont know where this pavlik has a "glass chin" **** came from...i must've missed something....now we will finally get the williams questions answered..can he really take a punch..and is he real..or hype..if he beats pavlik then im sold.this will either be his coming out party..or pavliks redimption
                      yea, i was thinking the same thing even though i am kinda leaning towards williams in this fight i don't know where the **** this pavlik has a glass chin came from

Comment

Working...
                      X