Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has 1bad65 ever lost a debate here on BoxingScene? He's very talented at debates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    He always lose to me when we debate about Trump. He's all words, no substance. Only simple minded people are impresssed with his posts.
    I guess nobody will figure out that Shaolin Sword is your alt.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I wish I talk like shaolin so posters like darkseid can stop mocking my Engrish

Comment

Why would I pretend to be an uncle Chan like Butler? I actually take pride in my Asian background.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I wish I talk like shaolin so posters like darkseid can stop mocking my Engrish
          Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Why would I pretend to be an uncle Chan like Butler? I actually take pride in my Asian background.
          Wow...what a coincidence that you both respond in 2 mins...just enough time to log off and on to make the posts.

Comment

Wow...what a coincidence that you both respond in 2 mins...just enough time to log off and on to make the posts.
            And you responded exactly 10 minutes after my post. Which is just enough time to give the perception that you aren't my alt. You are one smooth player. Or should I say "we" are one smooth player.

Comment

And you responded exactly 10 minutes after my post. Which is just enough time to give the perception that you aren't my alt. You are one smooth player. Or should I say "we" are one smooth player.
              Spoken with the same lack of intelligence as Butler lacks.

Comment

Says the guy who is obsessed with an inferior, prone to violence, dog breed. I bet you bought a Pit Bull just so you could feel "tough" huh? They are the radical Islamic Muslims of dog breeds.

Stupid, violent, dumb, vicious killers. No wonder they're only popular in ghetto areas filled with crime.

Comment

i dont think hes on a bringer or sqeelpiggy level. well i know he isnt dont think hes ever made me laugh

Comment

Says the guy who is obsessed with an inferior, prone to violence, dog breed. I bet you bought a Pit Bull just so you could feel "tough" huh? They are the radical Islamic Muslims of dog breeds.

Stupid, violent, dumb, vicious killers. No wonder they're only popular in ghetto areas filled with crime.

Comment

Spoken like a true, ignorant, obnoxious and violent Pitt Bull owner who can't control his dogs. I bet they yap all night and your neighbors hate you. Ghetto breed.

Comment

Working...
                      X