Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Ramirez-Chavez Possibility: Are You F***ing Kidding Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    okay and....... why you quoting me crying about him if you rooted for him too lmfao.
    Because I can see that he fawked up big Time and you are still *** riding him. There is a difference between a fan and fan boy

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Because I can see that he fawked up big Time and you are still *** riding him. There is a difference between a fan and fan boy
      how am Im riding him? where have I said anything good about him after the fight? quote me one time please? you just lash out cause you so butthurt lmfao, hell i dont even care enough to change my avy or sig lmfao. you stay in your emotions get a life.

Comment

how am Im riding him? where have I said anything good about him after the fight? quote me one time please? you just lash out cause you so butthurt lmfao, hell i dont even care enough to change my avy or sig lmfao. you stay in your emotions get a life.
        Yeah you are right
        I have no life this forum is my life I'm on it 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Yeah you are right
          I have no life this forum is my life I'm on it 24/7
          to each his own.

Comment

yall act like zurdo is this elite boxers, he hasnt wow'd me yet. Looks average as hell to me.
            I agree, but let's not act that Chavez has done anything to "wow" anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              Make it happen two bums fighting each other...yes zurdo is a bum
              Hahaaha you don't know sh.it about boxing

Comment

Hey guys, This !WAR CHAVEZ! just looking for attention from any of us who dissapointed by chaves performance...he always comments when this forum wrote threads about chaves jr. in fact, he is not a fan of chavez jr at all... ignore him and he will change his avy or sig in next couple of days...hhhh

Comment

mayorga, margarito, sol......anyway we can get these 3 scrubs to fight each other ?

Comment

Chavez Jr. is still living? I would've thought the cartels would've handled business already! Junior is a fu*king disgrace! He should never be allowed in a title fight EVER, not even as a spectator!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Hahaaha you don't know sh.it about boxing
                      stick to being a puppet...what good win does that bum zurdo has...past prime war torn arthur abraham...zurdo barely beat a bum this past fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X