Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black college students who claimed to be victims of racist attack charged

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine waking up in a world without blacks or muslims.

Comment

• Glad those black bastards were ousted. This is why Trump won the presidency and why the republicans should hold office for a few more terms. Too much of this race card bull**** is out of hand.

**** all of these race baiting people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
        Imagine waking up in a world without blacks or muslims.
        That's heaven to normal people.

The world seriously needs to pool its resources, dump all the muslims, and race baiting black bastards in Antartica and let them all kill each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
          Glad those black bastards were ousted. This is why Trump won the presidency and why the republicans should hold office for a few more terms. Too much of this race card bull**** is out of hand.

**** all of these race baiting people.
          1 of my friends, who was somewhat liberal voted for Trump exactly for this reason. The left has gone too far off the deep end with all these race baiting crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
            Imagine waking up in a world without blacks or muslims.
            Black is just a skin colour. If a person of any colour is brought up right then they will be decent people. I wouldn't want to wake up and see any races suddenly gone.

Islam however, is totally different. It is a set of instructions on how to be a sick and twisted mofo. Yeah, that can fuck right off. If I woke up tomorrow and it was gone then the world would be a much sweeter place.

Comment

• not surprised.

in this new age only white people are racist.

Comment

• They got a soft deal, they were acquitted of assault wtf they assaulted those guys
                http://www.timesunion.com/7dayarchiv...l-11097625.php

Comment

• They are still going have a hard time claiming just like before they made up all this race card BS that they are proud and Beautiful black woman because damn these three are fukn ugly, damn the are gross to the point it's hard to look at them, and that's saying something because for as shallow as I am I'd give just about any chick my MWC, but not there poor three so maybe that's why the got such a privilege deal, somebody felt bad for them for being so fugly, then again I'd give them a pitty fuk with my MWC because I kind of feel bad for them now

Comment

• I had no such problems at university

Comment

Working...
                    X