No announcement yet.

Yo, I deleted your thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, I deleted your thread

Please dont make multiple threads asking the same question. Stop race baiting and stop trolling. Bring some substance, please.

You currently have a thread in the "comments and suggestions" section asking the same thing, that should suffice.

Let this be a warning, what you do now is up to you. Id suggest and appreciate you choose wisely.

SunSpace come get at this cat.

Comment

The regime ko 1.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Bring some substance, please.
        Substance? Do you know where you are?

Comment

Please dont make multiple threads asking the same question. Stop race baiting and stop trolling. Bring some substance, please.

You currently have a thread in the "comments and suggestions" section asking the same thing, that should suffice.

Let this be a warning, what you do now is up to you. Id suggest and appreciate you choose wisely.
          You aren't touching me. I did not do any race-baiting in that thread. I analyzed the possibility of racist lyrics within the national anthem, which is an entirely different controversy from the football player one. I did not make any racist comments, either. I asked perfectly logical questions that people can discuss without offending each other.

You guys are just covering for each other, and you're just the latest friend to try to cover the other guys. You aren't warning anybody here, because you aren't correct on this. You're all simply abusing your power.

I'm warning you. Admit the truth to your higher-ups, before all of you lose your powers for repeatedly abusing them. I not only have screenshots of everything, but I also have witnesses. Even people that usually disagree with me think that thread was perfectly legitimate. So, if you believe making it into a game of he said, she said helps you...think again.

At the end of it all, I have the evidence on my side.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=pr

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=pr

I can't believe that, over a controversy regarding lyrics to our national anthem, all of you have taken me to war and risked losing everything just for the sake of suppression and corruption.

I'm going to be a legend after this in here, once you all get caught. When I didn't even want this; when all I wanted was a logical discussion. You guys have unfairly taken me/free speech to war, and now I'll be known not only as a debate guy, but also the one who exposed the moderators.

What have you guys done to yourselves?
          Last edited by SunSpace; 08-31-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Yes more substance please

Take a leaf out of Alexkids book, his threads always remain because of the deep content.

Comment

Mega marking his territory.

He has to make an example of someone early in his modding career or there will be zero respek on his name.

Comment

leme borrow your account for 15mins...i wanna merge every single thread he's made with his 'im leaving boxingscene' thread

Comment

Yep. Please allow me him to post the thread. I didn't even know there was a third verse to the anthem.

Comment

the megaman will powerbomb you off of the top rope, brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X