No announcement yet.

#LondonHasFallen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Are you a moolie or just another white cuck like Glenn Beck?
    I don't think my racial identity has been any big secret around here considering the fact that I've had a picture of my face in my profile for as long as I've been here.

I'm white.

Nowhere near as cuckish as Glenn Beck, though. That guy cries at the sight of his own shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I don't think my racial identity has been any big secret around here considering the fact that I've had a picture of my face in my profile for as long as I've been here.

I'm white.

Nowhere near as cuckish as Glenn Beck, though. That guy cries at the sight of his own shadow.
      Okay. Another white dope who has empathy for people who have zero empathy for him.

Comment

Okay. Another white dope who has empathy for people who have zero empathy for him.
        Yeah, you white nationalists are so well recognized for your compassionate nature.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          NO... NOT THE Movie, you know what and who I am talking about,... another victory for the evil cultural marxists.
          Aye... This is absolute MADNESS.

The center of western civilization, and culture (post-Greek/Roman era), that literally fought to keep out this type of scum, is rotting from within by it.

Soon... The children of the Romans, Greeks, Charles Martel... Will rise up, and smash this cultural marxism...

Soon... Soon.

Comment

The capital city of England is no longer majority White...

SMH...

What if this happened in Abuja, Nigeria? Lagos? Black Nigerians no longer majority in their own capital, and major cities?!?

Speaking up against this, is racist? How? Shouldn't everyone have a homeland? Self-determination?

Comment

Yeah, you white nationalists are so well recognized for your compassionate nature.

Most nationalists I've talked to online, are very compassionate.

They recognize the beauty of the world, and all the people in it - and want to preserve every race, culture, etc. They all have the right to preserve their identity. They deserve a homeland, and self-determination therein.

That is what nationalism is about. Protecting cultures, and races - not destroying them. Not promoting open borders, and free for all immigration en masse, which can only result in the ones with the sharpest elbows (and highest birth rates), taking over, and pushing out the native culture.

They are every bit as adamant in defending the Kurds right to a homeland, as they are the Jews having a right to a homeland.. Same for the Shona in Zimbabwe, as the Greeks in Greece... Italians in Italy, etc., etc.

When a yank comes here, they want to see English... France, french... If you go to Japan, you'd want to experience the Japanese...
              Last edited by Flabulous; 05-23-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                The alt and creator come into one...

Alpha and the Omega.

Comment

Are you a moolie or just another white cuck like Glenn Beck?
                  bringer is pasty, lanky and seething with edge.

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                  Most nationalists I've talked to online, are very compassionate.

They recognize the beauty of the world, and all the people in it - and want to preserve every race, culture, etc. They all have the right to preserve their identity. They deserve a homeland, and self-determination therein.

That is what nationalism is about. Protecting cultures, and races - not destroying them. Not promoting open borders, and free for all immigration en masse, which can only result in the ones with the sharpest elbows (and highest birth rates), taking over, and pushing out the native culture.

They are every bit as adamant in defending the Kurds right to a homeland, as they are the Jews having a right to a homeland.. Same for the Shona in Zimbabwe, as the Greeks in Greece... Italians in Italy, etc., etc.

When a yank comes here, they want to see English... France, french... If you go to Japan, you'd want to experience the Japanese...
                  non-white countries for non-whites
                  white countries FOR EVERYONE!

allah akhbar for cucks and social welfare

Comment

Proving my point. You're just another white dope who feels bad about those poor oppressed negroes who'd stab you in the back first chance they got.

Comment

This is actually a serious concern, not only for 'white nationalists' or however you want to label ordinary people how don't fancy their country going down the toilet. The OP is a good example IMO, he doesn't even post in this section regularly but obviously needed to vent. No reason for political correctness in this type of debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X