No announcement yet.

Canada's new Prime Minister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    I don't believe anyone insomuch as inched an argument towards my premises. Telling ... telling indeed.
    What's telling is you stooping to insults and name-calling instead of debating like an adult.

Grow up.
    Yes, you do need to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      He did...last I heard about Patrick Brazeau was he was managing a strip bar after he was booted from the senate for expense claims fraud. He recently pled guilty to simple assault and cocaine possession as part of a plea deal in which other assault charges were dropped and he was formally acquitted of sexual assault.

When I hear Justin speak I hear the flakiness in his voice of his bi-polar mother. The only similarity between him and his father is that neither really had much of an employment history outside of politics.
      P.E.T. is a very good PM in my opinion. he does not sway with opinion pools. I think however Justin would not be a ballsy as his dad whenever tough decisions are needed...I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

This election was Mulcair's to loose...and that's what he did. NDP was ahead not that long ago...but the more people saw of Muclair the more they realized he was goofy. The fact is both Trudeau and Mulcair are pretty goofy (not to mention Trudeau is still very young) and Harper needed to go. I can't think of a single politician in this country on a Federal or Provincial level (here in BC anyways) that I have ever liked. In BC it's just horrible...very sad state of affairs all around.
        Did any of you actually listened or stop to listen when Mulcair spoke?.

.bingo!!! nobody cares what he have to say because he would never get anywhere anyway!.

I'm just happy about the "orange CRUSHED" though. funkin beta politicians

Comment

I don't give two fúcks about welfare. I don't give two fúcks about welfare. I don't give two fúcks about welfare.

You spew rightwing bullshít about welfare -- I don't want to hear it, you ******ed monkey -- I already posted multiple citations that show, unequivocally, that CORPORATE WELFARE far exceeds social program welfare like WIC and SNAP and the like. So, you waddled your ******ed ass right by those links and went on to spew more rightwing bullshít about welfare.

Your party is the Welfare Queen. The Republicans take legal bribes to give away BILLIONS of our taxdollars to their masters. Fúck you, fúck you ideology, and fúck your whore mother.

That adult enough for you? ****.

Comment

I also received similar red k off DeltaSig****.

Comment

Wilder's next opponent?

I was watching the UK guy with glasses HBO show (can't think of his name rn) & he was hyping this guy. Him & Mike Myers sung a song about what a piece of **** the now former prime minister was.

Comment

Great myth, you rightwing tool.

Maybe you're ******ed.

Poorest states are REPUBLICAN Republicans are not "liberal Democrats[,]" you ******ed monkey.
                Skewed data, and misleading statistics

In the past 68 years since 1947, Democrats controlled the Senate 48 of those 68 years. That is 70% of the time Democrats are in the Senate and even even a larger percentage in the House. United States is credited with several significant booms periods. One of them right after the war, the other under the Reagan administration and the third under the Clinton administration. Both under Clinton and Reagan the Senate had a Republican majority. The downside for Republicans is George W Bush, that guy single handedly caused so much economic and political damage to the Republican party that to this day the ripple effects are felt.

Comment

I don't give two fúcks about welfare. I don't give two fúcks about welfare. I don't give two fúcks about welfare.
                  Of course you don't, as that proves which States are full of moochers and a Democrat State ranks #1.

I already posted multiple citations that show, unequivocally, that CORPORATE WELFARE....
                  I'm against both corporate welfare and traditional welfare, so try again.

Your party is the Welfare Queen. The Republicans take legal bribes to give away BILLIONS of our taxdollars to their masters. Fúck you, fúck you ideology, and fúck your whore mother.
                  I'm not a Republican, so no, my Party is not the welfare queen.

As I said, we oppose ALL welfare. We don't pick and choose which types of welfare we want and which we don't like Reps and Dems do.

Obviously not, as you continue to spew insults like a petulant child.

When you can debate like a grown up, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I also received similar red k off DeltaSig****.
                    Red K him back, and be sure to report him when he lowers himself to cursing which is against the TOS he agreed to.

The site bans certain language, and he is playing games with fonts, etc to get around it and break the TOS. Report him every time and he will be dealt with sooner or later.

If he can't comport himself like an adult, he will be treated like a misbehaving child.

Comment

You spew rightwing bullshít about welfare -- I don't want to hear it, you ******ed monkey -- I already posted multiple citations that show, unequivocally, that CORPORATE WELFARE far exceeds social program welfare like WIC and SNAP and the like. So, you waddled your ******ed ass right by those links and went on to spew more rightwing bullshít about welfare.

UMMM...BUBYEEE

Comment

Working...
                      X