Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Open To Danny Garcia in December, Then Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is the hardest out of the 3 what are you talking about Danny knocked his out in 4 rounds and will do it again pac is washed up and brook will win by decision con can't beat Danny at any weight

Comment

I'd pick Khan over Garcia in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Does Garcia need to give Khan a 're-match'?

The last fight was decisive, not close at all.

Khan would probably demand the A side as well...
        If Khan wants it, im sure Garcia will put Khan on his Assside again...

PacGarcia should be huge 2016

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Does Garcia need to give Khan a 're-match'?

The last fight was decisive, not close at all.

Khan would probably demand the A side as well...
          You're right, he really doesn't. The first fight wasn't close at all. Danny sparked him out.

Comment

I'd be cool with a Khan-GARSH rematch. Either Khan gets sparked out or Garcia takes a loss, it's like a win either way but unless Khan KO's Garcia, he'll lose a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              He needs to fight before this year is out.
              It's almost the middle of October ... what's the likelihood of Khan finding an opponent for Nov/Dec on relatively short notice? If a fight is to be made, it needs to be announced pretty soon

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Danny khan and Thurman Porter would be a sick card but those are main event fights. Neither belong on an undercard
              well neither would be the undercard. Doesn't PBC refer to their cards on occasion as having a double main event? Porter-Thurman would be 1 main event and Garcia vs Khan the other main event

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              I can see his point of view, Khan gets a shot at redemption but what's in it for Garcia?
              at the WBC convention next month, it's said they'll make an announcement about what they're going to do with Mayweather's 147 and 154 WBC belts

in the current WBC Welterweight rankings Khan and Danny Garcia are rated #1 and 2 respectively. With that in mind, if the WBC Welterweight title is declared vacant, I'd imagine the WBC would sanction Khan vs Garcia for the belt

Comment

Got Kahn over Garcia should be an easy win If Kahn stays on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                  It's almost the middle of October ... what's the likelihood of Khan finding an opponent for Nov/Dec on relatively short notice? If a fight is to be made, it needs to be announced pretty soon

well neither would be the undercard. Doesn't PBC refer to their cards on occasion as having a double main event? Porter-Thurman would be 1 main event and Garcia vs Khan the other main event

at the WBC convention next month, it's said they'll make an announcement about what they're going to do with Mayweather's 147 and 154 WBC belts

in the current WBC Welterweight rankings Khan and Danny Garcia are rated #1 and 2 respectively. With that in mind, if the WBC Welterweight title is declared vacant, I'd imagine the WBC would sanction Khan vs Garcia for the belt
                  they did that in the beginning but I mean they each deserve to headline not be on the same card

Comment

Khan Won't Fight Real 147 Best; Wants Puffed Up 140's

So tired of Khan talking about everyone's career, what he thinks he deserves, and won't fight any of the top 147 welterweights in Boxing. Excuse not to fight Brook, he claims Brook fought nobody. Shawn Porter must like that comment. Won't fight Porter either. Khan claimed he'd "love to fight Thurman and give fans a great fight", yet when Thurman calls him out, spoke on video on this website recently, and tells Haymon to make it happen, Khan claims he's next in line for Pacquiao. Thurman hears crickets from Khan. Provodnikov signed an offer sheet and terms to fight Khan, Khan flat out said "No". Tim Bradley offered Khan a title shot this year, Khan said "No". Khan talks the talk about everyone in the game, but no interested in fighting the best full-fledge Welterweights at 147. Fought Alexander, Algieri & Collazo, now seems to want Swift after one fight at 147 who too fought a tomato can Mags. And Khan thinks he deserved a WBC #1 Ranking? Thought he deserved Floyd? Thinks he deserves Manny? Grow a set Khan. Khan ignored everyone at the end of the year saying he was leading candidate for Manny. Once he hears Brook is fighting Chaves, and Thurman-Porter may end up fighting, now conveniently Khan is available in Dec for Swift. Lol.
                    Last edited by TLC8; 10-13-2015, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I would love to see a rematch between Garcia and Khan but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X