• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postol wants Matthysse & says Manny never broke his nose

Video on here but I am missing a plug in

http://allboxing.ru/news/20141119-16...tsya-s-matisse

Here is the translation from Russian its not great;

- Hello Victor. You sparred with Pacquiao about a month before his fight with Algieri. Could you tell us a little about the work carried out is with him?
    - Good afternoon. Was sparring. I sparring overall four weeks. Sparring went well. Manny in good shape. Of course, he did not show in their sparring fishechki, but I think in a fight he will show his chips. And in general all good.

- And could tell the story. Freddie Roach said that one of the sparring Manny broke your nose, but you remained in the camp and continued to work.
    - The fact that, in reality, no one broke the nose of anyone. There was a small bruise on the next day he went. This sparring. There was a small bruise, and said that the nose was broken. As I understand it, they said to, false information .... I do not know [why], I will not comment on it. Told and told. I have nothing against.

- Personally, do you think your experience sparring with Manny is very important for you?
    - Yes, I've boxed last fight with Selcuk Aydin, I long now did not box for me this month of sparring, I ...
    Firstly, the experience score.
    [Second,] And the house is not sitting, and trained here.
    I like it very well.

- Danny Garcia, you are the challenger, while not in a hurry to spend with you fight. Can you tell us what the situation is your career?
    - I'll be honest, I know very little of this information. How do I know Garcia wants to box with Peterson, but I remain number one and who would win in a fight, I'll meet him. Whether with Peterson, whether with Garcia. This was the information I have, but I just can not say.

- If Danny Garcia, for some reason the fight will not happen ... Either he will go on a category above, or something else ... Which of the opponent in your weight would you like to fight?
    - I know that, for the WBC version comes next Matthysse, I would not mind to meet him, and to fight for the vacant belt.

- You Ruslan wires one manager. What do you think can either fight with him? Did you offer to meet with Ruslan in Moscow?
    - Honestly, I have no idea. But I am willing to meet with any boxer, and for any belt. I'm ready to box.

- And finally, your prediction on the outcome of the fight between Pacquiao and Algieri.
    - I think this is my opinion, I think the fight Pacquiao win, but it will be on the glasses. Do not be a knockout, that's my opinion. Because Algeria is also very good move and difficult to catch him.

Make it happen. Postol once again stops the hype job from getting a belt

Comment

Freddie Roach lying again. What a surprise!

Comment

good fight, wouldn't be surprised if WBC mandates Lucas vs Victor for the shot at Danny's WBC belt

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Freddie Roach lying again. What a surprise!
          roach is on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Make it happen. Postol once again stops the hype job from getting a belt
            Ok, so hype up a fighter who has accomplished nothing in the sport to beat the more accomplished and far more proven hype job.

Comment

Working...
            X