Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Sergio get charged with murder tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Sergio get charged with murder tonight?

I believe this is premeditated, so I'm expecting charges to be brought up as soon as Cotto ends up on the floor.

Sergio is innocent.

Comment

lmfaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Sergio is innocent.
        Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        lmfaooooooo
        Yeah, I was a little off.

I forgot I made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Yeah, I was a little off.

I forgot I made this thread.
          It's all good homey we all got our hits & misses. Sheeeyat I thought Mares was going to KO Gonzalez in 1...not the other way around lol

Comment

Martinez guilty as charged of fighting with no knees.

Comment

Martinez is a bum and has been, he's been rolling around the deck of the ring for atleast 3 years. Not flash KO's. He's been getting creamed. Dudes ass, I never knew you could live off a Hail Mary punch of Paul Williams for so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
                Martinez is a bum and has been, he's been rolling around the deck of the ring for atleast 3 years. Not flash KO's. He's been getting creamed. Dudes ass, I never knew you could live off a Hail Mary punch of Paul Williams for so many years.
                You seem to forget how he beat up pavlik who was the 160 Pound champ and took his titles. You also seem to forget how he beat the **** out of a dude that was over 180 pounds that's more than 20 lbs from the weight they were fighting at. Also hail mary? You must not k own anything about boxing. Martine had been tthrowing that same punch the fight before and the round before. He had Williams timed with it and caught him perfectly.

Comment

you saw the murray fight, correct?

39 year old martinez wasn't going to murder anybody.

Comment

Working...
                  X