No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    what aren't you understanding here? i mistakenly thought they got that kids penis split and pushed up inside him. that's disgusting to do that to a 6 year old. how the fuq do you not see that?? the procedure is disgusting and offensive, which didn't happen here, for any kid.

get it now?
    No you made up garbage from out of nowhere to bash gays and transgendereds. NOTHING at all alluded to that. Now you're back tracking to show how you arent a bigot, when you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No you made up garbage from out of nowhere to bash gays and transgendereds. NOTHING at all alluded to that. Now you're back tracking to show how you arent a bigot, when you really are
      you're laughable. here, these are for you,

as far as "nothing alluded to that" - when walters says "the earliest case of a transgender procedure" .... that doesn't imply the actual procedure? go to rest, dude.

Comment

you're laughable. here, these are for you,

as far as "nothing alluded to that" - when walters says "the earliest case of a transgender procedure" .... that doesn't imply the actual procedure? go to rest, dude.
        Too bad Walters never said that

Comment

i believe its learned post birth- not genetics, environmental factors, developed mental makeup, etc.

if it was genetic, it could have been proven by now.... however, its most defo not a "choice". I don't think someone makes a conscious decision in most cases.

Comment

That video was disgusting, disturbing, and totally unnatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Too bad Walters never said that
              first video, at 1:34. male to female transition when they first met jazz at 6 years old.

now, bow out.

Comment

Am i still on NSB?!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  That video was disgusting, disturbing, and totally unnatural.
                  So are circumcisions

HIV is all natural tho

Comment

and fuq u for callin me a bigot and getting on your high horse like some god appointed protector, chief.

Comment

first video, at 1:34. male to female transition when they first met jazz at 6 years old.

now, bow out.
                      Yes and then like a bigot, you stopped the video and attacked her instead of understanding what was meant by it that they were referring to gender and not sex

Comment

Working...
                      X