No announcement yet.

Woman with EXCESSIVE ORGASMS commits SUICIDE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Woman with EXCESSIVE ORGASMS commits SUICIDE

A Florida woman who lived with a rare condition that left her sexually aroused to the point that she couldn’t function normally committed suicide a day after her story went public.

Gretchen Molannen, 39, was found dead around midnight Saturday, just as her story was published online on the Tampa Bay Times’ website, the newspaper first reported Tuesday.

It was a tragic end to a woman who lived with what she thought for years was a secret shame — known medically as persistent genital arousal disorder. First documented in 2001 by American psychologist Sandra Leiblum, the disorder makes women feel sexually but not psychologically stimulated.

The feeling is uncontrollable, and some women find temporary relief by masturbating for extended periods of time. The cause, doctors say, could be a nerve dysfunction. There has been no cure-all treatment, but some women have used drugs to find temporary relief.

It’s unclear how many women suffer from persistent genital arousal disorder.

For Molannen, she called the affliction a “beast” — one that left her with thoughts of suicide in the past, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

The newspaper described her attempt to breathe in carbon monoxide last March, and how she slit her wrist in her Spring Hill bathroom three weeks later.

She seemed to be conflicted about her future.

“This isn’t living. I think about suicide all the time. It doesn’t mean I want to do it,” Molannen told the Tampa Bay Times. “I don’t want to do that. I want to enjoy life. I used to love life.”

“I had a great life and I could have a wonderful life, but this has destroyed it,” she added of the raging disorder. “What’s the point?”

Facebook Gretchen Molannen wears a gas mask on her Facebook page.

Molannen said she couldn’t hold a regular job. She depended on a boyfriend to help pay her property tax bill on a house she inherited from her parents when they died.

She wasnt sure what brought on the sexual disorder 16 years earlier, and felt like she had no one to talk to about it. She first realized what she had while watching an episode of “20/20” in 2007 about a woman tortured by the same affliction.

Later, doctors prescribed ice packs and cold compresses to Molannen, but nothing seemed to work, according to the Tampa Bay Times. She once had 50 orgasms in a row.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...eiblum-suicide

damn................... too much orgasm, like money, cant buy happines
    Last edited by Bretty Poy32; 12-10-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Damn!!!
      she once had 50 orgasms in a row... holy ****!!! her house must of been flooded.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Damn!!!
        she once had 50 orgasms in a row... holy ****!!! her house must of been flooded.

I heard her nickname in high school was tropical storm gretchen.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

I heard her nickname in high school was tropical storm gretchen.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            She once had 50 orgasms in a row.
            She was with me that night:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              She was with me that night:smileysex
              so it wasn't you pleasuring her it was just her orgasm problem...she just told you that so don't feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                so it wasn't you pleasuring her it was just her orgasm problem...she just told you that so don't feel bad.
                She didnt have this condition before she met me

Comment

damn.

RC broke that p*ssy.

murderer.

Comment

...so it must of been your Russian sledge hammer that started her tropical storm orgasms...you stallion you!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X