Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to know that you are into a girl after you start seeing her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    The family's not a factor in this case. That girl's from Vietnam, in fact. I've never met anyone in her family.

The buddy I talked about, his first girl is Japanese, and I think he knows her family quite well, and she also knows his family in the US. I think that is a problem for him, in fact he's pretty much told me as much. His second girl is from the Philippines, but he in fact went to stay with her at her family's place in the Philippines a couple times. He says they are serious Catholics. In fact, he's Cuban American, from South Florida, and he and his family are also Catholic, so I think all of this has created a lot of problems for him.

My situation is nothing like that however, thankfully.
    you good then my brother...try the car door test...

I did it and when I sat in the car after she opened the door for me she asked me "I'm I the one"...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

I did it and when I sat in the car after she opened the door for me she asked me "I'm I the one"...
      Too bad the cars we have right now are auto lock/unlock.

Unless you're implying Nod is driving a 1963 Chevy.

In any case, you're one funny guy jose.

Comment

Hahaha.

I'd try it, but I don't have a car.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Too bad the cars we have right now are auto lock/unlock.

Unless you're implying Nod is driving a 1963 Chevy.

In any case, you're one funny guy jose.
          if she seen the movie she'll Leann over and unlock the door

Hahaha.

I'd try it, but I don't have a car.
          here's another...
          take her out to eat, when is time for dessert order just one piece of cheesecake (or whatever she likes) share it...the last small piece offer it to her if she takes that small piece and splits it in two then my brother you've found your girl...

Comment

A better way to gauge it is after you have been sleeping with a girl for a few weeks if you still care about anything she has to say, then she is probably a girl worth dating.

Comment

if she seen the movie she'll Leann over and unlock the door

here's another...
              take her out to eat, when is time for dessert order just one piece of cheesecake (or whatever she likes) share it...the last small piece offer it to her if she takes that small piece and splits it in two then my brother you've found your girl...
              Hah, alright, maybe I'll give that one a try. If the opportunity occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                A better way to gauge it is after you have been sleeping with a girl for a few weeks if you still care about anything she has to say, then she is probably a girl worth dating.
                Hehe, fair play.

Comment

Hah, alright, maybe I'll give that one a try. If the opportunity occurs.
                  lol! no doubt bro..Good luck!

Comment

I dont know, 5 maybe 6 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I dont know, 5 maybe 6 minutes
                      so what do you do in minute 7 when you realize she's not the one...

Comment

Working...
                      X