No announcement yet.

Carl Froch credits Polish lineage for boxing attributes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    the best americans have mexican and african blood in them lol.
    And not only their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      There's a reason Carl Froch and Amir Khan are UK's best fighters. Cuz they hardly have any British blood in them
      Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      And before them Calzaghe - who had Italian ancestry
      ...and Ricky Hatton was really Richard Von Hüttun from Bavaria.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Look at bums like Burns, Cook, DeGayle, Barker, etc etc etc. and the countless other bums on the Warren/Shaughnessy/Maloney roster.

99% of them are

-Drama Queens
        - 5"5
        -20-30% KO%
        -Stink the joint up
        -Never in an exciting fight

This is why as soon as some UK Boxer gets any publicity or fame they get the hell out of there

Lewis,Khan,Froch,Haye all fighting in USA/Europe.

Yet all those other guys are too busy fighting in some scottish pub on Sky Sports for the BBBoC Super Duper Junior European Diamond Belt

Only an ignorant idiot such as your self would credit a fighters attributes on his heritage alone.

And the fact that you mention Degale in this pathetic attempt to slur British fighters i don’t know what makes your ignorant self think that Degale is more British than Froch maybe its the dark skin or the very British sounding name of ‘Degale’.
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 10-29-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          the best americans have mexican and african blood in them lol.
          American fighters have blood lines from every corner of the world i mean i don’t see any native Americans world champions.

Every American boxer there has ever been has ancestors foreign to American soil.

Comment

Carl Froch is cut from the same cloth as Polish Warrior Tomasz Adamek.

Comment

I've never been embarrassed by a British boxers performance. They usually put it all on the line even if they are out of there depth.

G-Locks performance against Pavlik is the closest. But he was massively outgunned - but there is something to be said for being willing to get gloriously knocked out.

Comment

Working...
              X