Floyd said instead of hating y'all shoulda been on your job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd said instead of hating y'all shoulda been on your job

Greatest caption ever.

People hate what they don't understand and can't be. And when you're highly successful, the hate is always on steroids.

Comment

Floyd is so insecure that he needs to post garbage like that. It’s realy sad cause he really is a nice dude

Comment

**** off floyd go away and stop trying to be relevant , he will end up broke at some stage being the moron he is

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Floyd is so insecure that he needs to post garbage like that. It’s realy sad cause he really is a nice dude
          How does that make you insecure? We don't know his real intentions behind posting this shyt.
          It mite keep him motivated, it mite be for people who hate on him.

At the end of the day he should be able to do whatever he wants.

Comment

What’s the point of having all that money if you ain’t doing nothing for the betterment of the future for the planet, open up some schools, high end performance/sport centers for the kids in inner cities and give them opportunities or what about at least fixing the flint water problem he needs to do something great outside the ring if he wants to be great like Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              How does that make you insecure? We don't know his real intentions behind posting this shyt.
              It mite keep him motivated, it mite be for people who hate on him.

At the end of the day he should be able to do whatever he wants.
              Protecting. A common, psychological thing. When people feel something like insecurity, anger, jealousy, etc, it's the first thing that comes out of their mouths when they attack someone. They sort of give themselves away.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                What’s the point of having all that money if you ain’t doing nothing for the betterment of the future for the planet, open up some schools, high end performance/sport centers for the kids in inner cities and give them opportunities or what about at least fixing the flint water problem he needs to do something great outside the ring if he wants to be great like Ali.
                Yea, is one of those things. I'm with you in that I don't respect Floyd as a person. There's a lot of things he's done that I don't care for. But, I spend zero time worrying about his money. He earned it, he's an incredible boxer and self promoter, good for him. I don't get these Pac fans that are OBSESSED with Floyd. It's unnatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I dont think he insecure I feel he has a chip on his shoulder put there by the years of negative crap he gets for being the best at what he gave his life too and from time to time it unsettles him, I think it motivated him to work and train like he was broke where now in retirement negative chit chat probably annoys the hell out of him.

The average fan is just a chump who hates on anybody that is not what they want or like, some people can take it and not show it, others commit suicide its a whole spectrum we fall into as individuals its not for you and I to judge.

You cant be on top of anything and not attract haters, you cant be great without the chumps denying you are and your peers as jealous as a green eyed cat, the average fan is a loser and losers hate winners that are not of their own mental framework.

Humans are a complex animal when wants vs needs are topped with emotion and ego, a strange beast is made.

Comment

Ha Ha - Love this pic. The King earned every penny, and not with major endorsements, but with unmatched skills and vision.

Comment

Working...
                    X