Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny: I'm here to get all the Belts (Welterweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
    I smell a Mayweather rematch if Pacquiao can accomplish this.
    Love what pacquiao says in response to this thought.

Comment

I smell a Mayweather rematch if Pacquiao can accomplish this.
      lol. long gone. if the rematch is gonna happen it would have happened already. i dont believe manny can go on this run at 40 and takes all the belts without taking at least 1 L. and i am a pac fan but just being 100 here.

Comment

This is just stupid.

Manny is going to end up getting hurt bad and possibly end up with brain damage.

He's 40, not 30 AND he's already small at 147.

Nothing left to prove.

Comment

That's why he fought Adrian Broner. Because he's here to get all the belts.

Pac only cares about money at this point. I got no problem, but spare me these charades. The last guy to talk about how he "wants all the belts" also turned out to be a money hungry fraud.

Comment

i dont see pac getting past keith.

Comment

Except for Shane mosely when he knocked out Margarito

🤣🤣

Comment

if pac would have done this he's undoubtedly the real GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  That's why he fought Adrian Broner. Because he's here to get all the belts.

Pac only cares about money at this point. I got no problem, but spare me these charades. The last guy to talk about how he "wants all the belts" also turned out to be a money hungry fraud.
                  and what is the money fight? belt holders.

Comment

I think it willbe difficult for him to fight Spence then Crawford.

Spence should unify with Crawford later this year. Pac fights the winner in 2020. In the meantime, Pac should fight winner of Danny vs Mikey (assuming Pac walks through Thurman).

Comment

If he captures the three major titles then I see him fighting Mayweather
                      He doesn't need a rematch with Mayweather. Pac will be untouchable if he accomplishes this feat lol

That's god status GOAT.

Floyd will be so far, far from Pac's rear view that he can't catch up lololol

Glory is only beholden to the brave.

Heck if he beats Thurman. Pac don't need a rematch. He's farther ahead from Floyd. At this point Floyd needs Pac to erase his va-gina stench. Pac can call Floyd his go to biatch whip lol
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X