No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Any candidate talking about trying to go after the votes of Trump supporters is wasting their time and it let's me know they don't understand what they're up against.
    It's why they brag about his approval rating...when in reality it's stagnant. He has a base of brainwashed dupes who literally don't believe he has ever done anything wrong and they will never abandon him.

I seriously wonder how this happened? Was it the old Hitler "us vs. them" routine that won him these rabid see no corruption hear no corruption goons? Southern Strategy again, just replacing blacks with Mexicans in the role as the main "antagonist"? I imagine it's something like that.

Comment

• Comment

• Bbbbbut he doesn’t take a salary

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b611ac94d6b545

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            And what does that mean to me?

I haven't been in America for most of his presidency, and I won't be here if he is re-elected. Though I think he falls flat and all of you guys sucking him off quickly slither away.

Ukraine collusion. Joe Biden. Obama though.

Nice try acting like an adult, and then the child gets let out of his cage and insults fly when they don't agree with you, can't answer a simple ass question without spinning your bull**** over and over and ducking real common sense questions.

Your bull***** is tired. you certainly don't deserve to have any questions answered when you can't answer one yourself. You don't get one sided conversations here that you require to communicate. That's not communication that's what the democrats have been doing for years. That's why you keep losing.

Your're so weak minded, President Trump triggers you so much you have to revert to insults, you should get ahaed of the game and leave now.

TRUMP 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You can say it wasn't a crime if you want.

Trump's own AG and his own counsel in the 80's would tell you that a crime isn't necessary. So what else you got

You have nothing, son. Just be happy that the trial was a farce. Otherwise, Trump would have been cooked and anyone trying to make an argument like you would be considered almost as dumb as present day Dershowitz.

But again...if all you need is a crime to fall back on....maybe you shouldn't keep ducking the fvvck outta this
              Where is Parnis now? Indicted

Where is Trump now? About to win in a LANDSLIDE.

Dunno man for real, looks like the ankle bracelet alone is gonna be a MAJOR hurt piece.

Comment

• Bwuhahaha

Trump congratulated the Kansas City Chiefs for representing the state of Kansas so well

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Bwuhahaha

Trump congratulated the Kansas City Chiefs for representing the state of Kansas so well
                  Missouri and kansas are right next to each other on the map.

He can fix that with a sharpie.

Comment

• African American Trump Supporters

Comment

• Cotdayum, some pathetic cry baby mofos in here. Butthurt much, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X