No announcement yet.

Khan's Achievements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
    No genius, you said unified champion. He was not. He had the WBA title. When he fought Judah he won the IBF. Do you know what unified means?
    I meant he achieved the status of being a unified champion, which he did after beating Judah as well as defended "his title", which was of course WBA only at the time vs paulie, chino and judah. Should have mentioned it in chronological order.

Anyhow, think and perceive as you may, but that is what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I meant he achieved the status of being a unified champion, which he did after beating Judah as well as defended "his title", which was of course WBA only at the time vs paulie, chino and judah. Should have mentioned it in chronological order.

Anyhow, think and perceive as you may, but that is what I meant.
      Ok so you still don't know what unified champion means.

Comment

Khan clearly has a better resume than Maidana. That shouldn't be debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          khan fans love talking about the past (Amateur and olympic record really?? lol) but wont talk about the present lol.

Now heres the FACTS not sugarcoated BS:

Amir khan is 3-2 in his last 5 fights. Dropped by julio diaz, iced by danny, beat pillar to post by lamont. Khans Best win in 3 years is a shot to pieces zab judah in summer 2011.

And there you have it.
          Dude just stop it.

How was Zab shot to pieces? He was ranked #4 at 140 and was a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Dude just stop it.

How was Zab shot to pieces? He was ranked #4 at 140 and was a champion.
            According to him Devon schooling Maidana is not out boxing, but should be looked upon as a clinching fest as if its Devon's problem that Maidana couldn't.

Comment

Khan was unified champion after taking Judah's belt. What's so hard to understand about that?

Please refer to Buffer's announcement after the fight.

Last edited by Box-Office; 04-17-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Khan with his defensive vulnerabilities could have chosen the route of winning a version of a title and milk it for 20 defenses and be considered that sort of an ATG. Instead he went to States and always wants to get in to big and risky fights.

Khan is a "chinny over achiever". Everything he has achieved after the Prescott loss means even more than it does for your average fighter because Khan managed to do all of it with his chin.
                you know what, this is spot-on.

i mostly dislike the british bias that some of you display but khan, he's got a customer in me.

Comment

I love both Maidana and Khan

y'all hating on either are missing out LOL!

Comment

Please enlighten us all.

Comment

Achievement? He took Andre Ward bests shots in a sparring session

Comment

Working...
                      X