Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by UTEP; 08-17-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by UTEP; 08-17-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post

There's something about this girl, she looks so familiar, doesn't she sells churros at Fox Plaza on sundays?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                There's something about this girl, she looks so familiar, doesn't she sells churros at Fox Plaza on sundays?

I have no idea but i think she's the finest one out of all the chicas i just posted.

Comment

I have no idea but i think she's the finest one out of all the chicas i just posted.
                  I agree, can't see the body but for what we can see, she cuts the cake..

Comment

I swear on EVERYTHING I love...I PERSONALLY know the chick in the last pic.....Russian chick....don't know whats up with her these days but she lived in Frankfurt(Germany) for years.....we called her Russian Candy....big time slut though!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      I swear on EVERYTHING I love...I PERSONALLY know the chick in the last pic.....Russian chick....don't know whats up with her these days but she lived in Frankfurt(Germany) for years.....we called her Russian Candy....big time slut though!!

Russian Candy's got thighs for days. Big time sluts make the world go round

Comment

Working...
                      X