Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd said instead of hating y'all shoulda been on your job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!! should we start getting worried?!?!? when is the last time floyd ever posted a pic with stacks of $20s in the pic?!? This pic is unfloyd like UNLESS the rumors are true and he is running out of money!???? Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Ok I can definitely agree that growing up really poor and in the chaotic environment he did has created some issues. I think it would for anyone.

My thing is why should he just sit back and never respond to haters? We kill an athlete for not being genuine then when they are genuine we get mad.

Yeah, maybe he could do the Kobe thing where he acts above it all but Kobe coming from wealth is actually above all that. Not Floyd. He is gonna give the critics what he gets.
      Because he doesn’t need to respond to a bunch of hating losers Dunn. He is has made generational wealth his way on his own do fawk what the haters say

Comment

How I felt after the a-side meth comment and the years of hatin-antics that led afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          when is the last time floyd ever posted a pic with stacks of $20s in the pic?!?
          Shameful, man. Floyd a cheap ass mofo.

Can't be posting no 20s unless it's the new Harriet Tubman 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Because he doesn’t need to respond to a bunch of hating losers Dunn. He is has made generational wealth his way on his own do fawk what the haters say
            Thats easy for you to say, youre not him, its not easy being a world wide celebrity, some hang themselves of door knobs, it would be hard too stay grounded with this amount of fame and money, anything you want, look at the man in the street lottery winner most are broke in no time or ruins their lives.

Point is its a boxing forum I dont know why you judge them as people, youre watching a movie they want you to see, none of this stuff reflect the real person, I judge the boxing not the man I dont know.

Comment

In Spanish:

Chopo
              Naco
              Roto
              Asco
              Etc

In English:
              Tacky
              Gaudy....

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Thats easy for you to say, youre not him, its not easy being a world wide celebrity, some hang themselves of door knobs, it would be hard too stay grounded with this amount of fame and money, anything you want, look at the man in the street lottery winner most are broke in no time or ruins their lives.

Point is its a boxing forum I dont know why you judge them as people, youre watching a movie they want you to see, none of this stuff reflect the real person, I judge the boxing not the man I dont know.
                The second paragraph is right on. I’ve met Floyd a few times and he is a good dude. Muse he misses the spotlight too who know

Comment

Floyd is one of my favorite boxers of all-time. However, once he retired, I paid him no mind. He doesn't resonate with me outside of his ability to box, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    When I read stuff like this my mind asks wtf have you done to talk about legacys, wtf do you know about the pic as in who took it and what are the circumstances behind it,,,,,, without that info you cant judge anything but you do, you judge based on media and what it feeds you like you are a fish fed scraps.

Free rational thinking is lost in 90% of the population, its sheep following a soap opera.
                    Yeah cos Floyd put all his money out on the table, had pictures taken and wrote that caption without his knowledge... Dumb.ass
                    I was also referring to his legacy as a woman beater and generally disliked person.
                    Last edited by BoloShot; 07-06-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Floyd is a poor person's idea of a rich person.
                      It's sad the dude's got no sense of irony.
                      He could be a funny little sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X