No announcement yet.

The worst referees in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Lance Cole i think his name is. Guy is a fkin joke. Probably takes alot of bribes and makes alot of bets.
    Yeah everytime I see him he's doing a shit job and doesn't STFU. I don't think I've ever seen him do a good job.

Comment

Arthur Mercante Jr. Somehow an even bigger cunt than he looks.

Comment

Laurence Cole for sure when talking recent times, all refs have their quirks in what they allow and what they are hard on but most of the refs are pretty consistent with their actions from one fight to the next.

Cole is the worst because every fight I watch with him he is doing something different, one fight he will be hands off, the next he will be in the action being a stickler and anywhere in between.

Being a boxing ref is a pain in the ass job, so I can forgive a lot as long as a guy is consistent with what they do, and Cole is the most inconsistent ref so to me he is the worst.

Comment

Joe Cortez how can anyone not say him?

Remember Mayweather/Ortiz?

Comment

the one from agbeko-mares

Comment

tony weeks

Comment

I ll choose refs thart have had more bad nights than good nights, during significant matches. Off the top of my head, i have to say joe cortez and luis pabon. Both guys have ruined good fights.

Comment

How about the guy from Benn vs McClellan?

Not sure that Frenchie had ever seen a boxing match before let alone knowing how to referee one

Comment

REF Marlon Wright for robbing Librado Andrade of a ko win against Lucian Bute in the final seconds of the 12th round in their first fight....

Comment

Any Ref who refs a Floyd bout they don't take points from Floyd for excessive holding constant use of the elbow not allowing inside fighters to do their work they are basically paid off Wh0re$

Comment

Working...
                      X