Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been more excuses from fans after the rigo lomo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    It's been rough on them and it's the ones who were most adamant that nothing mattered coming in and it was EZ work for Rigo that have the most excuses.

Usually always works that way.
    Did you give Floyd credit for fighting a JMM that jumped 2 weight-classes?

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
      You're making it a racial war.

Who else would get so much credit for doing as little as Loma??

Floyd was dragged through the dirt for fighting JMM who was coming up 2 weight classes,now Loma gets credit for doing it.Now consider Loma could have made that fight while he was still at 126.

Loma could have fought Walters at 126 but used Walter's missing weight against Sosa as an an excuse not to.

Don't cry racism just because everybody isn't drunk off Arum's koolaid.
      I'm only giving it back in retaliation.

Plenty of guys were saying Rigo would school Loma, would Knock him out, etc. All the excuses came afterwards.

All these excuses are for little girls, Lomachenko is exceptional fighters, quit trying to minimize everything he's done.

Comment

Don't forget the people that slammed Floyd for fighting Marquez because he came up 2 weight-classes.
        lol..good one...how could i forget?

but of course these guys will see the classes that rigo went up are "so small it doesnt even matter"..

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post

Plenty of guys were saying Rigo would school Loma, would Knock him out, etc. All the excuses came afterwards.

All these excuses are for little girls, Lomachenko is exceptional fighters, quit trying to minimize everything he's done.
          so why do the same corny losers try to minimize ward breaking kovalev down and stopping him?

why do they try to minimize canelo getting a draw with someone that was supposed to kill him?

its the same group of guys that will swear wilder is ducking AJ till the fight gets made.....

but their guy wins one and now they need retaliation? lol...now all of the sudden they need to magnify their win x10 just to act like they won something?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            lol..good one...how could i forget?

but of course these guys will see the classes that rigo went up are "so small it doesnt even matter"..
            They have no shame.

At least JMM stayed at 147 and raised hell there.

Rigo can't raise sh8t at 130 but a quit job.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post

No you're not.
              You're reaching like a drowning girl.

Certain fighters get hatred from the same losers that are cheering Loma's MEAGER achievements.

you can dish it out but you can't take it.Just like your fighters.lol.

Comment

They have no shame.

At least JMM stayed at 147 and raised hell there.

Rigo can't raise sh8t at 130 but a quit job.
                pac only got the balls to fight marquez after he saw floyd whitewash him.....after that fight all the pac fans were saying "pac cant carry his skills that high ...he needs to go back"....lolol

Comment

so why do the same corny losers try to minimize ward breaking kovalev down and stopping him?

why do they try to minimize canelo getting a draw with someone that was supposed to kill him?

its the same group of guys that will swear wilder is ducking AJ till the fight gets made.....

but their guy wins one and now they need retaliation? lol...now all of the sudden they need to magnify their win x10 just to act like they won something?
                  Arum reloaded his sucker-trap again.

My how they rush straight into it.

Comment

pac only got the balls to fight marquez after he saw floyd whitewash him.....after that fight all the pac fans were saying "pac cant carry his skills that high ...he needs to go back"....lolol
                    Pac fans are now Loma fans.

Loma got the balls to fight Walters after Arum shelved him for a year.

The same Loma that refused Walters at 126 because he missed weight for Sosa.

..but that's OK.I guess.

Comment

Pac fans are now Loma fans.

Loma got the balls to fight Walters after Arum shelved him for a year.

The same Loma that refused Walters at 126 because he missed weight for Sosa.

..but that's OK.I guess.
                      i was in another thread the other day talking about how carefully and well arum had moved pac...fighting hatton after floyd knocked him out and juan lazcano had him on queer street...fighting cotto after he got beaten down by bricks and only finding the balls to rematch marquez when he looked like crap against floyd...basically he was fighting guys on the downswing rather than the up...also the corpse of oscar

im sure they will be just as careful with their boy loma....

dont get me wrong..i like loma...but his overzealous fanboys are going to make people poke and prod at his every move

Comment

Working...
                      X