I bet your dougie lmao or his love child

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        young man lol
        Say an age then if it isn't so.

Comment

I bet your dougie lmao or his love child
          I have only seen that ****er commenting on some of the lower level PBC cards. I have never listened to his opinions or views but you are in here ranting and raving yet you can't provide some of those opinions or views of his that have you riled up.

Comment

why would I do that???????????? what would that mean in you world?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I have only seen that ****er commenting on some of the lower level PBC cards. I have never listened to his opinions or views but you are in here ranting and raving yet you can't provide some of those opinions or views of his that have you riled up.
              then why are u wasting both r times debating something u just said you know nothing about.and if u never read THE RING or its web then I doubt you know ****e

Comment

then why are u wasting both r times debating something u just said you know nothing about.and if u never read THE RING or its web then I doubt you know ****e
                Right. You are the one with the "knowledge" and you are ranting and raving but refuse to show examples of what has you so rabid. Stop spamming!

Comment

Ring is owned by Golden Boy. It has NOT been a treasure for many years.

Regarding Fischer, he is certainly biased toward Golden Boy fighters, West Coast fighters. I always sensed that he was always a little harder on black fighters.

He knows how to write and he is knowledgeable, but he's not a guy who should be running a magazine known as 'The Bible of Boxing,' but we're talking about a publication that kept Canelo as their middleweight champ despite him being a champion at 154 and not fighting at middleweight from May 2016 to September 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Right. You are the one with the "knowledge" and you are ranting and raving but refuse to show examples of what has you so rabid. Stop spamming!
                    do u even know what spamming is?lol and the examples are all around you just look you lazy young punk

Comment

Doug is fair minded and cool. He has a great grasp of boxing history and lots of perspective. And he’s not dogmatic; he’s more balanced than most. He goes a little on easy on Golden Boy, but that’s life. We all work for somebody at some level.

Comment

Working...
                      X