No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale and Graham Still Have Love For Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale and Graham Still Have Love For Floyd Mayweather

After seeing Manny Pacquiao posing for photos with his next opponent Joshua Clottey at the Dallas Cowboys’ stadium and noticing that big, fat TBA sitting next to his proposed March 13th contest, Floyd Mayweather must be wondering what he can do to catch a break. Floyd and Manny both conspired in, and were culpable of, the scuppering of the biggest boxing clash in recent memory yet it is Floyd, the man that people love to hate, who seems to be taking a bigger bashing, with Manny, perhaps, covered by his recent exploits in the ring. [Click Here To Read More]

of course Fraudulent jr. was a gentleman, he won the fight. The loser is always the one that is bitter, spiteful, & full of excuses as to why he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
      of course Fraudulent jr. was a gentleman, he won the fight. The loser is always the one that is bitter, spiteful, & full of excuses as to why he lost.
      Well I guess he's always been a gentleman being that he's never lost.

Comment

great article!! we need more articles like this BoxingScene!!

Comment

i like that de gale is taking lessons from mayweather if you're going to aspire to greatness you might aswell try and learn from the best in the business

khan is doing the same working with roach and sparring with manny it can only make both fighters improve and realize the dedication it takes to succeed at the highest level

Comment

If you look beyond the side of Floyd that you hate, the one that says anything to promote a fight you'll realise that he's probably the hardest working, most talented, supremely focused and smart boxer around. You just need to stop hating him first to see him for what he really is.

Comment

Cheers for the reads fellas. I had a few pro-Floyd quotes so thought why not put them out there? Always admired Floyd and feel that his hard work often goes uncredited. Graham hasn't a bad word for him. Roger is a different matter though!

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                So why are you so bitter, do you lose a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
                  great article!! we need more articles like this BoxingScene!!
                  Co-sign...

Comment

I'm not the bigest floyd fan but Im still a fan but saying he's not good as the fabulous 4 now that's not cool...look dude floyds skill is undeniable!!!he's speed, reflexes, and mind he's DEFENCE!!!! Yes DEFENCE!!! Floyd has got to this point of he's career cuz of he knows how to protect himself and floyd is one the master at it!!! The only ones who r in par wit he's defence is the likes of the late great nicolino loche,pernell witaker,willi pep etc..and I know floyd has not faced near the competetion of the marvalous one, ray, duran, or herns but by floyd having that much skill and talent he is just as good as any great fighter that's in boxing history!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X