Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: The Ref Was Adalaide's Husband, Stopped Fight Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way or another the fight was ending in that 10th round. I had big money on Floyd to stop him and as soon as we got to about round 7 I knew it was going to happen at any moment. McNugget indirectly quit because he stopped defending himself and stopped throwing punches. Floyd would've knocked him out with the very next punch, he should just be honest and admit that he got schooled by one of the GOATS. There's no shame in it. The referee saved his ass in every sense.

I guess he has to spread this propaganda to feed his trolls

You know, the people who think he was about to KO Floyd when he hit him low?

Yep those people.

Last edited by JK1700; 10-02-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

The only thing bird stopped was that right-hand coming for you

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        uh... what did conor do to you?
        Totally disrespected Boxing.

Comment

It's too easy those piece of S hit byrds are getting paid off

Comment

Oh my, Mcgregor must have lost his marbles. He's completely deluded about the whole thing.
            I think he should have a boxing match with Nate Diaz, then when he's inevitably whipped by Diaz in that, he can shut up about his boxing related fantasies and get back to whatever titles he's never even defended yet.

Comment

McGregor was creating his skilled debut as a boxer and took on 5 division champion Mayweather, World Health Organization was kicking off of retirement.
              The fight, that materialized at the T-Mobile Arena in metropolis, saw associate exhausted McGregor get stopped within the tenth spherical of the fight.

Comment

Still ducking Paulie

Comment

kovalev has a better claim to an early stoppage than mcgregor just because he is a top tier boxer. The writing was on the wall, CLEARLY, but let a multiple belt champion go out on his back than some rookie who clearly underestimated what it takes to compete in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by hotdogdragon View Post
                    kovalev has a better claim to an early stoppage than mcgregor just because he is a top tier boxer. The writing was on the wall, CLEARLY, but let a multiple belt champion go out on his back than some rookie who clearly underestimated what it takes to compete in this sport.
                    Refs job is to protect a fighter's health, not his ego.

Ward is an accurate and hard enough puncher that there is a substantial risk present when his opponent has nothing left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Refs job is to protect a fighter's health, not his ego.

Ward is an accurate and hard enough puncher that there is a substantial risk present when his opponent has nothing left in the tank.
                      exactly. Both of them are stupid for complaining. prideful, sure, but objectively wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X