Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bacha bāzī: is this the true Islam? ****ing lil boys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bacha bāzī: is this the true Islam? ****ing lil boys!

Bacha bāzī is a slang term in Afghanistan for a wide variety of activities involving sexual relations between older men and younger adolescent men, or boys, which is usually child sexual abuse. The practitioner is commonly called ...

I'd Call em Child Molesting Muslim predators.

Someone tell me this isn't one of the many faces of Islam?
    Pounding lil boys in the azz ain't cool. Savages!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SWcs0wqkZAM

Someone please embed this. The true islam
    Last edited by Zaroku; 08-28-2017, 01:59 PM.

Yes, this is true. My first cousin is a Captain in an Airborne unit and they encountered this is in some backwater village. They wanted to intervene but were ordered to stand down.

There was a high profile case not long ago where a member of the US Military was, I think, court martialed for the beating the hell out of an Afghan man who was raping a kid. The guy's name escapes me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
      Yes, this is true. My first cousin is a Captain in an Airborne unit and they encountered this is in some backwater village. They wanted to intervene but were ordered to stand down.

There was a high profile case not long ago where a member of the US Military was, I think, court martialed for the beating the hell out of an Afghan man who was raping a kid. The guy's name escapes me though.
      He deserves a medal.

Allah Akbar, what a bull**** twisted religion. Mohammed and Aiesha, and there was a story of Mohammed sucking a lil boy's tongue.

Comment

Link To Story

This is the article about the soldier I referenced in the above post. Although from another article it seems he was allowed to resume his military career.

Comment

Islam is a way out and certainly wrong cult. They worship a pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Islam is a way out and certainly wrong cult. They worship a pedophile.
            Even little boy butts are on the menu for true Muslims.
            Twisted religion, twisted minds.

Beardo

Comment

definition of ****** logic

Comment

Yep that crap is sick. I've actually had quite a few arguments about it with left wingers. They say that it's there culture and that it we have no right to destroy one of there traditions. I say WTF they are RAPING YOUNG BOYS}

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
                  Link To Story

This is the article about the soldier I referenced in the above post. Although from another article it seems he was allowed to resume his military career.
                  Its 100% true. Here's the wiki on it
                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                    Yep that crap is sick. I've actually had quite a few arguments about it with left wingers. They say that it's there culture and that it we have no right to destroy one of there traditions. I say WTF they are RAPING YOUNG BOYS}
                    Those left winger will be less than liberal when Abdullah the Mullah is putting his muzzy man meat into little Timmy!

Comment

Working...
                    X