Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's A One-Trick Pony; Has Big Right Hand & That's It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay Wilder is like a boxing version of baseball’s Adam Dunn. He couldn’t hit for average, but if he hit the ball, it would be a crowd-pleasing homer.

Comment

Wilders gotta big right hand, Salma Hayek has enormous jugs, and I gotta big long dong...what else is new?

Comment

Wilders boxing skills are on par with this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBphddLd4Ho

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
          Wilders boxing skills are on par with this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBphddLd4Ho
          Clumsy Wilder cleanly floored the superior Fury 2x.

One time could be accidental, but twice ?

Next week we will see how much Fury improved since one trick ponies are incapable of improving.

Comment

I enjoy seeing knockouts

Tyson Fury is a tougue wagging clown and a runner in the boxing ring. I am NOT IMPRESSED. I am not impressed with his hit and runnaway style of fighting. It's gonna be a pleasure watching Tyson get knocked out AGAIN! Lol

Hopefully after Tyson Fury get's knocked out and hits the canvas on the 22nd of February the referee won't stand around for 5 seconds before he begins counting.

It's all good cause we all get a live update of a loud mouth gettin chopped down to the ground like a big red wood. You don't see that everyday. Watchin Tyson Fury get KNOCKED-OUT and put to sleep is gonna be a BLAST..
            Last edited by zipped; 02-14-2020, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
              Deontay Wilder is like a boxing version of baseball’s Adam Dunn. He couldn’t hit for average, but if he hit the ball, it would be a crowd-pleasing homer.
              Except... Wilder has flattened almost every opponent... he's quite reliable in that respect. I don't know anything about baseball, are you saying that Adam Dunn hit a home-run in every game he played in?

Comment

We already know this. But tbh, being 6'7 with a monsterous right hand can get you pretty far, especially when you're in a weaker era and spend 99% of your career fighting guys that arent considered top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Clumsy Wilder cleanly floored the superior Fury 2x.

One time could be accidental, but twice ?

Next week we will see how much Fury improved since one trick ponies are incapable of improving.
                  It seems Wilder is the one trick pony who hasn't improved, it took him 7 full rounds to land a meaningful punch against a slow 50yo Ortiz.
                  To be fair I do give Wilder a 20% chance of knocking Fury out since Wilder's power is enough to ko any man on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
                    It seems Wilder is the one trick pony who hasn't improved, it took him 7 full rounds to land a meaningful punch against a slow 50yo Ortiz.
                    To be fair I do give Wilder a 20% chance of knocking Fury out since Wilder's power is enough to ko any man on earth.
                    Wilder is pretty great but his power is overhyped. He couldn’t put Duhaupas down.
                    If he couldn’t put Duhaupas down, something tells me he wouldn’t have been able to put Tua or McCall down, either.
                    Not to mention that boxers are a very small portion of the human population. There are other humans out there who are especially strong, large, thick-skulled, have strong necks, you name it.

Wilder has put almost all boxers he’s faced down, and that’s all we know.

Comment

It won't matter if you get caught and nailed to the canvas with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X