Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo v Kovalev, four-weight title shot moves a step closer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    most people(meaning GGG fans) Canelo proved to be the superior boxer in 2 different styles...3rd fight would just be worse for an even older GGG..its boring now
    Most fans I've heard either had GGG winning & thought it coulda went either way neither of which shows one guy as superior specifically Canelo being superior.

Be Worse? These fights have been among the closest rivalries in their two battles than any other rivalry I've ever seen or heard of. If its "worse" or not competitive it'll be the first time its been bad for either guy. These two are splitting hairs at who's better.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Pac is on worse stuff than mexican beef
      prove it you phaggot! I bet you couldn't even if your crack head momma's life depended on it LMAO!!! Pacquiao never tested positive for PEDS or taken any TUEs to pass drug tests like your idol froid gayweather jr!

Comment

most people(meaning GGG fans) Canelo proved to be the superior boxer in 2 different styles...3rd fight would just be worse for an even older GGG..its boring now
        clenelo did not show he was superior! GGG flat out won the first fight and narrowly won the second! it's clear you don't know how to score a fight or maybe you are an extreme GGG hater.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          prove it you phaggot! I bet you couldn't even if your crack head momma's life depended on it LMAO!!! Pacquiao never tested positive for PEDS or taken any TUEs to pass drug tests like your idol froid gayweather jr!
          You’re triggered. I bet you gave good excuses for pac not doing vada vs Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            There is no need to prove that Poochiao is a PED cheat, we all know it, just like we know you a phaggot

Comment

Daring to be great again (if it's true).....GGG wasted his career being in the minor leagues so long and satisfied with staying in a weak div.

Comment

The first fight Canelo looked foolish going to the ropes and accomplishing very little. It was plain dumb. I give him and his team credit for switching up and doing a lot better in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Pac is on worse stuff than mexican beef
                  Oh? Article for reference? At least 1 article where he ever failed any test?

I can give IV articles on someone in your avatar that was trying to keep hush hush about it, lol.

We can also pull up recent articles on Canelo failing right here on BS!

Comment

I don't bet against Canelo anymore. He has become the new James Toney (when ever he fought with motivation).

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I guess you musta missed those fights.

First fight was a legit draw that most people thought GGG won. Second fight was mad close & most people thought GGG won. Both fights were disputed outcomes.
                      What people thought means sh.it

People thought Ruiz Jr was an easy fight to Josua

People thought Rigo is a sh.it of a fighter...

People thought Floyd lost like 4 fights

Really there is a little people that really knows about boxing

And canelo has a lot of haters

Comment

Working...
                      X