Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb boxing fans saying Pacquiao is greater than Mayweather if he beats Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Your not exactly comparing like for like comparisons are you?
    Everyone thinks Pac beat horn so if course horn would like rematch.
    That's not true. There were plenty who thought he lost that fight. It wasn't a robbery for me. When I watched it live I didn't score it, but I said, "Wow. He might have lost this one." And he did. I was only surprised because Pac wasn't expected to lose, but I wasn't surprised with the decision. It certainly didn't seem like a robbery to me, and I know they had other judges review it as well.

Pac s got less fights to fight now, he can't waste time avenging robberies all the time.
    lol. That's a lame excuse. The dude even lifted a belt off of him, but Pac has no time to avenge it. He seemed to have found time to fight Broner. Please tell me what legacy fight that was all about

He's got legacy fights like against the guy Floyd ducked in thurman at 36 years old.
    If Floyd ducked Thurman, then give me a list of who Pacquiao ducked. Starting with Crawford and Spence. Who else?

Yet Pacs 40. Shows how cautious Floyd was throughout career. No wonder Pac s considered greater. Floyd was far too old at 36.
    It was no surprise Floyd dodging thurman though it's a pattern he followed right to the end of career

You're a bald faced liar and you know it You still never came with any credible source for Paquiao being ranked higher, because you know he's not. His own trainer admitted that Floyd was ranked higher. Haters like Tyson admit that Floyd was ranked higher. Get out of here with your bs

Was Floyd cautious when he beat Manny head to head? Oh, that's right. It was Manny that was cautious to fight in his prime because he needed 24 days to recover from giving less than 2 tbsps blood. Aint that right?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      That's not true. There were plenty who thought he lost that fight. It wasn't a robbery for me. When I watched it live I didn't score it, but I said, "Wow. He might have lost this one." And he did. I was only surprised because Pac wasn't expected to lose, but I wasn't surprised with the decision. It certainly didn't seem like a robbery to me, and I know they had other judges review it as well.
      Nah, everyone's knows it was a hometown decision until proven otherwise. Floyd was right to be American sven ottke. Good decision floyd.

. That's a lame excuse. The dude even lifted a belt off of him, but Pac has no time to avenge it. He seemed to have found time to fight Broner. Please tell me what legacy fight that was all about
      Pac s win over broner is better than most of floyd s resume. Madiana was only slightly better than broner when they fought, yet Floyd made Madiana look elite ATG. Pac at 40 fought better version of broner than Madana did.

If Floyd ducked Thurman, then give me a list of who Pacquiao ducked. Starting with Crawford and Spence. Who else?
      Pac don't duck he's fighting no1 ww. When Pac beats thurman thurman will beat spence and crawford and Pac will live off the win like Floyd does with his win over gre en, cw, inexperienced at highest level nelo and bad shoulder pac?
      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-31-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Nah, everyone's knows it was a hometown decision until proven otherwise. Floyd was right to be American sven ottke. Good decision floyd.
        Again, that's your opinion. When the fight was reviewed, no wrongdoing was found. It was a close fight that could have gone either way. Pacquiao lost.

Pac s win over broner is better than most of floyd s resume. Madiana was only slightly better than broner when they fought, yet Floyd made Madiana look elite ATG. Pac at 40 fought better version of berto than Madana did.
        I get it. Mayweather is complete shlt. What does that make Manny who lost to him?

And as far as I know, Pac didn't fight Berto. I think you're mixing yourself up because you're talking so much dumb shlt that naturally more dumb shlt is flowing from your consciousness.

Pac don't duck he's fighting no1 ww. When Pac beats thurman thurman will beat spence and crawford and Pac will live off the win like Floyd does with his win over gre en, cw, inexperienced at highest level nelo and bad shoulder pac?

Lol. When Pac loses, you'll make up more excuses. But I'd rather you just hide out, or make a new name and pretend this convo didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          It’s a hard argument, Floyd covered 5 divisions whereas Pacquiao has titles in 8 divisions and if my memory serves me correct, he also bypassed 2 divisions, that has to count for a lot, Floyd was tarnished with the IV scandal as well, 10 divisions is a hell of a lot from lightest fight to heaviest fight, that would equate to Floyd fighting until he reached cruiser weight or heavyweight, I couldn’t see Floyd being successful up there, in comparison, Pacquiao was
          So Floyd started fighting at super feather, if he was to match what Pacquiao achieved then he would have to win a world title at heavyweight, that equates to 10 weight divisions, who thinks Floyd could do that, any takers

Comment

This Thread clearly shows this forum is filled with more women than men. You guys are making comments/statements based off your emotions, and not common sense.

I can’t believe we are really having a discussion about Manny being better then Floyd. Next thing you guys will be saying is Tyson Fury is better than Mike Tyson. Like what sport are you watching ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
              This Thread clearly shows this forum is filled with more women than men. You guys are making comments/statements based off your emotions, and not common sense.

I can’t believe we are really having a discussion about Manny being better then Floyd. Next thing you guys will be saying is Tyson Fury is better than Mike Tyson. Like what sport are you watching ?!
              You seem pretty emotional there, susan.

Comment

boxing fans are the dummest fans in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                  I dunno

Ever met cowboys fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                    I think you mean 'dumbest'

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
                    Hit it on the nail.
                    and pretty sure you mean 'hit the nail on the head'

Comment

Loses to Jeff horn
                      Better than mayweather

Pick one

Comment

Working...
                      X