Detroit radio station will no longer play Kanye West songs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    My side? You mean black people?
    I was honestly thinking just people on the left, but since you brought up black people you could include majority of them in that group yes. Although new polls show the tides might be slowly changing, ever consider voting republican yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I was honestly thinking just people on the left, but since you brought up black people you could include majority of them in that group yes. Although new polls show the tides might be slowly changing, ever consider voting republican yourself?
      While neither party is any good, the left is the lesser of two evils if you are in the sub $10 million dollar range as a person or family. Sorry but the republicans are the party of the rich and it's been that way since the 50s.

Comment

I agree with them.

Comment

Drop the link, BlackRaynor.

Comment

My side is black people not the left. And we all ain't on the left.

Comment

Is anyone still listening to radio? Good thing for him there are only a few stations in Detroit and royalties for each time they play a song are only about one cent. Safe to say this won't hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                My side is black people not the left. And we all ain't on the left.
                I don't blame you. I don't want those beta cuck cracker liberals on my side, either.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I don't blame you. I don't want those beta cuck cracker liberals on my side, either.
                  You guys use the word cuck so much as of late one has to wonder if that's just a Freudian slip at this point and if you are hinting that's what you are into.

Comment

There are too many snowflakes in Detriot considering how close it is to Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      You guys use the word cuck so much as of late one has to wonder if that's just a Freudian slip at this point and if you are hinting that's what you are into.
                      I kinda am, but I don't think dude wants to watch me bang his wife. So, I do it when he's not around

Comment

Working...
                      X