Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan’s Pacquiao announcement presser is the weirdest press conference of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan’s Pacquiao announcement presser is the weirdest press conference of all time

Amir Khan scheduled and held his own press conference in his own gym in Bolton, without his promoters or managers or anyone from team Pacquiao there, to announce to the world he had signed to face Manny Pacquiao.

I might have this wrong but it looks like one news outlet shows up and he tells them the news in an on camera interview. They have to pry the information out of him after he refuses to confirm Pacquiao is the opponent at first.

This is without question the strangest press conference I’ve ever seen.

https://youtu.be/bjrKG5gQpdk

Comment

Khan is a gangster slap away from polishing knobs..

If pac adopted Islam...he’d be super super ultra rich..
      They’d name oil fields after him.
      Manni ibn Saud al bukari Akmed Mohammed Ali baba sultan...of swing...

Comment

I Remember hearing. I believe it was one of the espn guys. Either Dan Rafael , Teddy Atlas, Max Kellerman. Might be wrong

But they said that Amir isn’t a good fighter anymore. He’s a GOOD PROMOTER who finds a way to put himself in big money fights

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          This ain't no press conference. Its just a interview with a YT channel.

And I bet his wife f#cking with him again with the fake text messages & had him thinking he was talking to Manny's people.

Comment

Dude I think he scheduled a press conference and one media outlet showed up so that’s the presser video.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This ain't no press conference. Its just a interview with a YT channel.

And I bet his wife f#cking with him again with the fake text messages & had him thinking he was talking to Manny's people.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Dude I think he scheduled a press conference and one media outlet showed up so that’s the presser video.
              Khan is legit nuts so it wouldn't surprise me if he did something like you're suggesting in fairness.

Comment

Pound for pound the Most delusional fighter in boxing today!

Comment

Khan needs to be medically checked

Comment

Unless a 6-foot-9 Batman chased the Joker through the middle of it, it’s not the weirdest press conference of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X