Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    https://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/Rules/W...anuary2014.pdf

*****ty Ann Whyte refuses to follow Rules 3.7 & 3.23 that’s why he hasn’t received a shot yet. Maybe you should read the rules sometime.
    And Fury? Fury was ordered to face Whyte by the WBC. He said no yet he has just signed to face Wilder in Feb. The only rule that is actually NEEDED is that Dillian Whyte has a Boxing licence. There is nothing stopping Deontay Wilder making and taking that fight, NOTHING AT ALL.

What you are citing is the WBC rules for Dillian to become Mandatory to Wilder. This is to FORCE Wilder to face Whyte as his mando.

Wilder claims he wants to prove he is the best and the baddest man on the planet, Whyte is one of the biggest names in the division and has been calling him out yet instead of fighting and beating Whyte Wilder has chosen to FREEZE HIM OUT. He even texted him to tell him he would do that. Thats not beating the best that is AVOIDING the best.

It could of been Wilder v Whyte next. Nobody wants Wilder v Ortiz 2. But he is scared of Dillian Whyte. If he wasnt he would of taken the fight and added to his resume like a real champion.

Comment

I hope your mid life crisis takes you back to grade school. You haven’t wrote a correct sentence this entire conversation. I’m pretty sure you got help with your last post loser.
      Look at this moron trying to give English lessons. Again if you have nothing better to contribute to the thread fuck right off.

I know education isn't a big deal to morons like yourself but please don't come at me with your ghetto mentality, this isn't the hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        And Fury? Fury was ordered to face Whyte by the WBC. He said no yet he has just signed to face Wilder in Feb. The only rule that is actually NEEDED is that Dillian Whyte has a Boxing licence. There is nothing stopping Deontay Wilder making and taking that fight, NOTHING AT ALL. Lol Fury is a voluntary defense that’s why he is getting a shot at the champ. Whyte could’ve been a voluntary if he laid the champ $7M but Whyte refused and called the champ a cracked

What you are citing is the WBC rules for Dillian to become Mandatory to Wilder. This is to FORCE Wilder to face Whyte as his mando.

Wilder claims he wants to prove he is the best and the baddest man on the planet, Whyte is one of the biggest names in the division and has been calling him out yet instead of fighting and beating Whyte Wilder has chosen to FREEZE HIM OUT. He even texted him to tell him he would do that. Thats not beating the best that is AVOIDING the best.

It could of been Wilder v Whyte next. Nobody wants Wilder v Ortiz 2. But he is scared of Dillian Whyte. If he wasnt he would of taken the fight and added to his resume like a real champion.
        Lol Fury is a voluntary defense that’s why he is getting a shot at the champ. Whyte could’ve been a voluntary if he laid the champ $7M but Whyte refused and called the champ a crackHead
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUm9B8BuA6c Why would wilder do Whyte and matchroom any favors when Eddie AJ and Dillian Whyte disrespected him and called him names such as crackhead? If Whyte wants a shot he needs to fight and win a final Eliminator

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Look at this moron trying to give English lessons. Again if you have nothing better to contribute to the thread fuck right off.

I know education isn't a big deal to morons like yourself but please don't come at me with your ghetto mentality, this isn't the hood.
          ahahahahaha!!! A triggered racist!! My work here is done 🖕🏾✌🏾

Comment

ahahahahaha!!! A triggered racist!! My work here is done 🖕🏾✌🏾
            You triggered nothing, go back to your hell hole. Or do some proper work that you are not used to.

Comment

Lol Fury is a voluntary defense that’s why he is getting a shot at the champ. Whyte could’ve been a voluntary if he laid the champ $7M but Whyte refused and called the champ a crackHead
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUm9B8BuA6c Why would wilder do Whyte and matchroom any favors when Eddie AJ and Dillian Whyte disrespected him and called him names such as crackhead? If Whyte wants a shot he needs to fight and win a final Eliminator
              What has happened to America? Called him names? With all the things Wilder has said about other fighters they cant make a fight because somebody called them names? Its one of the most embarrassing excuses to not make a fight ive ever heard. Honestly if a British fighter refused to fight somebody cuz they had called them names i would be ****ing ashamed.

Ortiz, Fury and Breazeale have all had as much if not more to say about Wilder than Whyte or Joshua. They got fights no problem.
              Last edited by DaNeutral.; 07-14-2019, 02:58 AM.

Comment

You triggered nothing, go back to your hell hole. Or do some proper work that you are not used to.
                hahahahahaha old triggered loser

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  What has happened to America? Called him names? With all the things Wilder has said about other fighters they cant make a fight because somebody called them names? Its one of the most embarrassing excuses to not make a fight ive ever heard. Honestly if a British fighter refused to fight somebody cuz they had called them names i would be ****ing ashamed.

Ortiz, Fury and Breazeale have all had as much if not more to say about Wilder than Whyte or Joshua. They got fights no problem.
                  between whyte and Hearns disrespect and Hearns shenanigans during the AJ negotiations Whyte should be frozen out of a wbc title shot until he wins a final eliminator as per the rules. Middle fingers up to matchroom wilder ain’t doing them chumps any favors

Comment

Stop bothering your toothless boyfriend to help you with your post. Don’t you have better things to do like make a son with your sister ya inbred

Comment

Stop bothering your toothless boyfriend to help you with your post. Don’t you have better things to do like make a son with your sister ya inbred
                      Reported......

Comment

Working...
                      X