Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz on Joshua Rematch: I Call The Shots, We're The A-Side!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    You've posted nothing but false info ,AJ does dictate the terms even without belts being his promotional team still forwarded a rematch clause stipulations as they always do .Why are you always lying on here ? And i'll take juggs just because you sound like a little kid .Ha

Edit : Everyone's agreeing with you ? Where do you see that ? Seems like you just don't read or cant get that Ruiz cannot pick location and its once again the Wilder fans that don't understand much.
    Got to love the slow ones on here. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      yep, and a good indicator is that I don't idolize and worship other men like a teen groupie the way you do.
      But you do hate on a certain man (Canelo) non-stop and you find every reason to discredit him and put him down... That is a woman's trait to hate on a man after the guy fucced her and dogged her .... Woman also hate on a certain guy when she likes him and wants him but he completely ignores her.
      Not saying your a woman but you do offer indications of having a woman's trait,....

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Making it too easy for you to what? You jumped into a conversation where I was saying that AJ may not have choice of venue like everyone is saying he does, and your argument is that...he likely doesn’t? Good job. Not only can you not box, not throw a punch, not diet, not succeed in life but you also can’t read.
        That doesn't make sense as all your posts so.....

And no , most are telling that Joshua does control where the fight happens ,only a re.tard like you cant comprehend that see above post. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I really find it laughable with some of the post am reading here. NO Ruiz doesn't call the "Shots" because he won the first fight. Thats not how rematch clauses work.
          I don't get it, hopefully they are still in school. Certainly not the brightest bulbs .

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Got to love the slow ones on here. lol
            Rexy certainly qualifies.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              He isn’t the A-side. He’s tied to a rematch clause.

Hearn has already said that when and where the rematch happens is down to him and said Ruiz’s team know that and there’s no problem

Not sure what Ruiz is being told, but it’s obvious the rematch isn’t on his terms.
              I think its another old article or statement too ? Not sure , B Scene has a habit doing that. It wouldn't matter ,either posters are trolling or they are the Wilder bunch which means they lag behind ? Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                so Ruiz should let the fight happen in the UK and put himself at a significant disadvantage on the scorecards just because Joshua's team was nice to him?
                He should be respectful to Joshua, just like Joshua has been the whole time towards him. No where did I say Ruiz should lay down and let Joshua piss in his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  Right, and AJ got destroyed. He has no titles now. But there’s a rematch clause that was negotiated while AJ was still the champ. So Ruiz is going to be paid way less than what he’s actually going to generate, especially with all those pesos. AJ will get to pick the venue. Prolly ring size. Ruiz has no stroke even with the belts, so it’s the money that talks. So there’s no real respect to the champ. He’s gonna have to win twice to get any clout and then he’s gonna have to treat his opponents the same unless they bring in more money than he does. So yes Ruiz can fight for any inch he can find in that contract. He can call out AJ to try and goad him into something. AJ calls the shots each time. Cause it’s about money not respect.
                  AJ is the A-Side of course he gets to pick all of that. Just like Canelo, Pacman and Floyd got to pick all of that because they bring the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Not to mention Ruiz got paid way more than he was worth in the first fight around 5-7m. He was fighting in half-empty arenas before he got a taste of the Joshua B-Side money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    But you do hate on a certain man (Canelo) non-stop and you find every reason to discredit him and put him down... That is a woman's trait to hate on a man after the guy fucced her and dogged her .... Woman also hate on a certain guy when she likes him and wants him but he completely ignores her.
                    Not saying your a woman but you do offer indications of having a woman's trait,....
                    the female trait comes from the people who come on here and throw angry rants because someone doesn't blindlessly agree with their point of view. Honestly, who cares if I'm not a fan of Canelo? As long as his fans love him, why should they get so upset when I call out the bs? What kind of grown man is so defensive of someone that they don't even know personally? It's not like I'm talking about people's mothers, kids or wives. He's a damn boxer who wouldn't piss on you to put out a fire if you were burning in front of him. What I state about Canelo are facts. Positive ped tests are facts, getting favorable scoring from judges are facts, avoiding ggg when he did are facts, dropping belts when he has are facts, the favorable treatment he's received are facts. So as a boxing fan, I call it what it is. If that hurts his groupies feelings, then so be it. As for this post, I didn't even mention Canelo and seņora frog got his fishnets in a bunch and felt compelled to come and defend Canelo. Now I'm not saying he's a female, but there's a pretty good chances he dresses as one on occasion.
                    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 07-12-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      No the contract would sort that out, is there any need for an argument in that regards?
                      All I've been saying is that nobody in here knows what the contract dictates. For us to assume that the location is in the rematch clause is just that, an assumption.

None of us have seen the contract...or ANY boxing contract that contains a rematch clause for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X