Girl start selling nudes and makes $30k in first week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Better than being in **** lol damm.

**** seems to be a dying industry but women are starting to improvise through social media.
    not sure how ****o companies even make a buck anymore with so many tube sites out there now.

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Next time I'm feeling really down in the dumps and like my life sucks, I'll try to remember there are guys who pay for "nudes".
    guys paying to watch other guys play video games on twitch has to be the lowest of the low.

Comment

its guys like SkillspayBills that are paying for this

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I'll never pay for that ****.

I don't even really like strip clubs if I'm being real.

I mean yeah I'll go get ****ed up and help pay some *****es rent but, never my thing.
        Haha! This comment made me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          really? Why do you think so? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            really? Why do you think so? LOL
            he has all those instagram thots in his avatar all the time and more importantly he took a 13 hour bus journey to bang a whale off the internet

Comment

he has all those instagram thots in his avatar all the time and more importantly he took a 13 hour bus journey to bang a whale off the internet

Comment

you can just look at pictures of naked women for free. this may very well be one of those cases where a twitter post / meme is actually just an advert. i find it hard to believe that she made 17 grand in a week and that it is typical. that is a hell of a lot of money for a week. i'm gonna be selling dong shots if she's legit. 2020 is going to be my year. i want to thank al haymon - and god - for this schlong of mine.

Comment

13 hours on a bus feeling shame and thinking about what you've become.

almost as bad as ///, who bought her kids-from-another-father shoes and i'm fairly sure was engaged to the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    not sure how ****o companies even make a buck anymore with so many tube sites out there now.

guys paying to watch other guys play video games on twitch has to be the lowest of the low.
                    That's another one. How the **** do you pay to watch someone play a damn game

I really can't wrap my mind around that

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      13 hours on a bus feeling shame and thinking about what you've become.

almost as bad as ///, who bought her kids-from-another-father shoes and i'm fairly sure was engaged to the thing.
                      ****ing LOL is that the guy that posts exclusively in the lounge about muslims, tommy robinson, trump n ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X