Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol To Canelo: If You Want a Real Challenge - Look No Further!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
    LOL who in the hell is Canelo?? He's a ****in cheat. I actually give him props for beating Danny Jacobs, but no one scared of a Drug Cheat. I'll repeat it again, no one is scared of a drug cheat. Canelo was my boy, but once you get caught cheating, I QUESTION EVERY WIN HE HAS EVER HAD. Drug Cheat #facts#

I will say he will not get in the ring with anyone that really has a chance of busting his ass #facts#

Bivol would destroy Canelo and for that fact GoldenBoy would never put him in a fight like that #facts#

If he ever fights Andrade he's going to lose that one too #facts#

Drug cheat getting elevated so he can avoid his mandatory #facts#
    So you think Canelo is scared of Charlo??

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!! all the clenelo fangirls are getting sand in their pussssies!!! The red headed princess won't answer bivol's challenge clenelo will be silent!!! he'll duck bivol like he does everyone else!

Comment

Canelo would duck this fight like the pssy ass ducking ass piece of pssy that he is.

Lol but the little pssy would jump at the chance to fight old man Kovalev at a catchweight.

Sa-fool “Cherry” Pickerez.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
          I LOVE IT!!!! all the clenelo fangirls are getting sand in their pussssies!!! The red headed princess won't answer bivol's challenge clenelo will be silent!!! he'll duck bivol like he does everyone else!
          Yeah! You tell them! They will duck this post like their idol is ducking GGG!

Comment

LOL who in the hell is Canelo?? He's a ****in cheat. I actually give him props for beating Danny Jacobs, but no one scared of a Drug Cheat. I'll repeat it again, no one is scared of a drug cheat. Canelo was my boy, but once you get caught cheating, I QUESTION EVERY WIN HE HAS EVER HAD. Drug Cheat #facts#

I will say he will not get in the ring with anyone that really has a chance of busting his ass #facts#

Bivol would destroy Canelo and for that fact GoldenBoy would never put him in a fight like that #facts#

Why stop with Bivol??? Why not say Canelo is ducking Wilder as well???

Comment

Andrade probably will be next. I’ll bet you $500 that Canelo beats Andrade #facts#

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Returning to Los Angeles to commence training last week, WBA Light Heavyweight World Champion, Dmitry Bivol, (16-0-0, 11 KOs), is seeking the toughest challenges and the biggest fights next for his career. The 28-year-old native of St. Petersburg, Russia, fighting out of Los Angeles, CA has made five successful defenses of his world title since becoming world champion in 2017.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Canelo is a small 160 middleweight fighter pushing limit at 168.

middleweight, 160 pounds (72.5 kg)
                super middleweight, 168 pounds (76 kg)
                light heavyweight, 175 pounds (79 kg)

Should Ruiz should call out Bivol same crap. Ruiz is not super tall. The hate for Canelo is understandable but now it's completely ridiculous. Bivol fights 15 pounds above Canelo and is calling out Canelo & other middle and super middle weights. This Communist punk is just looking for that American cash.
                Asking Canelo for a challenge when he is not challenging himself.

No other fighter is expected to accept big challenges except Canelo. Crawford, Spence, Charlo are all talk and using Top Rank, PBC excuses to avoid fighting the best.
                Especially Spence he is supposed to be his own man ... All I see is him fighting is one bum/ smaller man (midget) after another.

Then if Canelo wins by decision the hate surfaces. Mayweather mostly won all his fights the last decade by decisions all fought in his hometown Las Vegas. Why the double standard if Canelo runs around the ring less then Mayweather?
                Last edited by NotaPachugger; 07-10-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  Dont lie. He was never your boi. Your just saying that so you don’t sound like a Fanboi
                  Fanboy to who though?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Why stop with Bivol??? Why not say Canelo is ducking Wilder as well???
                    Why not have Bivol move up one weight class and challenge himself. Great black boxers like Hollyfield, Spinks, Charles, Patterson started at light heavyweight and won heavyweight titles. These Russian coochies want to stay at and fight same size or smaller fighters (Exhibit A: GGG)
                    Last edited by NotaPachugger; 07-10-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Andy Ruiz v Bivol

Comment

Working...
                      X