Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Derevyanchenko - Purse Bid Set For July 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo/Deravyanchenko may actually be an exciting fight for awhile. Does he deserve the shot over Andrade? NO but Boo Boo may stink up the joint anyway. I wouldn't mind this fight but I would like to see GGG fight Andrade with the winner fighting Canelo after his dispatching of his IBF mando!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      GREED! You ever notice in almost EVERY IBF weight class either the #1, 2, or both are Vacant???

They leave those spots empty for VIP seating.
      It goes to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        thats because fighters must FIGHT to get a #1 or #2 ranking in the IBF. They dont just "assign" someone as the mando, like the corrupt other 3 sanctioning bodies do. You actually have to fight a #1 or #2 spot eliminator.
        The WBC tried getting 1a vs 1b to fight for the #1 spot but GGG said NOPE. So they gave it to Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          It goes to the highest bidder.
          They used to just switch spots until they did jail time and got caught over and over. Can't get in trouble as much when the spots are open....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            thats because fighters must FIGHT to get a #1 or #2 ranking in the IBF. They dont just "assign" someone as the mando, like the corrupt other 3 sanctioning bodies do. You actually have to fight a #1 or #2 spot eliminator.
            Your a promotor? Who pays for the other fighter in these prearranged contracts like Canelo, GGG, and AJ???

I mean is DAZN on the hook for paying Ruiz 3, 4, 5x what he got paid last time??? And who pays Kovalov if Canelo fights him? Oscar????

Comment

I predicted that Canelo would talk but had no intention of fighting Andrade. I called it and I was right.

Comment

Am reading all crap. Is ginger fighting Andrade? If not he can fight his mando.

Comment

Oscar is smart, Deravyanchenko is good but he is the weakest of the three. Andrade would make GGG Deravyanchenko and Canerlo look stupid

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                  Canelo/Deravyanchenko may actually be an exciting fight for awhile. Does he deserve the shot over Andrade? NO but Boo Boo may stink up the joint anyway. I wouldn't mind this fight but I would like to see GGG fight Andrade with the winner fighting Canelo after his dispatching of his IBF mando!

Comment

I always ask in my head which sanctioning body is the worst...and it always comes down to the IBF. Even the Franchise belt doesn't overcome the IBF's ridiculous mandatory challengers.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Oscar is smart, Deravyanchenko is good but he is the weakest of the three. Andrade would make GGG Deravyanchenko and Canerlo look stupid
                      I have been following Boo Boo since he was with Joey DeGuardia and STAR boxing. He just hasn't provided the excitement. No doubting his talent but skill alone doesn't always excite. Can he beat Canelo? Not unless he takes risks!
                      Last edited by Alan Smithee; 07-09-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X